Tonight. (106.)

*Taylor's POV*

I'm still tired of that nap, but I needed it to get some energy. I'll be on the run again tonight and I can't take breaks then. All I have to do now is spend the next few hours with Brandon and wait for the night to come. The least I can do is be nice and happy towards him. 

Tonight it's going to happen. 

Brandon places the bag on the dining table and I walk his way. 

''Are you hungry?'' He asks me and he looks at me with a smile. 

The last time I'll have dinner with him.. 

Fucking hell, I love my plan. 

''A bit,'' I respond and I lay my head on his shoulder. ''What about you?'' 

''I haven't eaten that much today, so I'm quite hungry,'' He laughs. ''I also got us some dessert.'' He takes out the food and places it on the table and I let him go, sitting down on one of the chairs. 

''Oh, that's nice,'' I say. 

He nods in agreement. ''Could you grab some plates from the cabinets?'' He asks me. ''I want to change.'' With his hands, he makes the gesture that he wants to put on some other clothes. 

''Sure,'' I quickly say. Just be polite and act as if you're happy. Everything will be alright then. 

''Thanks, love,'' He says and he places a kiss on my cheek. Then he heads towards the bedroom. 

________________________________________________________________________________

We eat our dinner in silence, but not an uncomfortable one. We just sit there and do our own things and it's actually quite nice. 

A little while later the two of us are eating our dessert, small lava cakes with raspberries on top. I carefully lay the few raspberries on the side of my plate, planning to eat them after I ate the small cake. 

Today is not the time to worry about food. I have to focus on my main target right now, which means I need to ignore all of the screaming voices in my head, how hard that might be. 

The moment I want to swallow the last piece of lava cake and begin with the raspberries, a hand quickly steals one of them from my plate. 

''Hey, I was about to eat that,'' I say with a baffled face. When I look up from my plate, I see that the pink raspberry disappears into Brandon's mouth. 

With a mischievous smirk on his face, he looks into my eyes, without saying a word. He leans forward, shoving the chair he's sitting on backwards a little. Then he stands up. I raise an eyebrow at his movements, wondering what he's going to do. 

''Why are you standing up?'' I ask him, as I look up at him from my seat. This is quite strange, definitely since he doesn't say anything. 

He stays quiet, not answering my question. Instead, he comes my way, standing still next to my chair. Suddenly his fingers grab my jaw and he roughly places his lips on mine. I can feel that he's still smirking, even when he parts his lips a little. 

Out of nowhere, I feel the raspberry roll over my lips, into my mouth. Brandon pulls away and sits down again, a satisfied look on his face. ''You said you were about to eat it,'' He says casually and he shrugs. But I just know that he's proud of what he just did. I bite into the sweet raspberry and chuckle. 

''That was smooth,'' I say. 

''Believe me, I know,'' He replies. 

Of course he does. 

After we're both done we move to the couch. I lean against his chest as we watch some tv. 

''Can I ask you a question?'' Brandon asks me out of nowhere. 

I lift myself from his chest and turn myself around to look at him. ''Always,'' I assure him with a nod. 

''Ever since you came back a few hours ago, you've acted really happy,'' He begins. He ignores my looks as he speaks. ''It's not that I don't want you to be happy, it's just.. A bit unlike you, if you know what I mean.'' 

I nod and think about his words. What the fuck do I say? Oh, I'm just happy because of my plan? 

''It's probably because the past is over now,'' I say after a minute of thinking. ''The people who once hurt me are gone and they're never able to hurt me again.'' 

Well.. Not really over. The only one who's left is Brandon.

He nods, understanding me. ''About what I said earlier today..'' He hesitantly begins. ''I truly didn't mean it. It just.. I said it without thinking about it. So, I'm hoping you-'' 

I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. I have to give him what he wants for the next few hours, I know I can survive this. And, if I'm being honest, I might enjoy it for a little while too. 

His hands caress my waist while he pulls me closer to him. I sit down on his lap, where the kiss turns into a make out session. My hands are wrapped around his neck and I softly grind against his bulge, that has appeared. He suddenly pulls away and I raise an eyebrow at him. 

''What?'' I ask him. His gaze moves from my eyes, to my lips, back to my eyes and then to my neck. 

He doesn't respond and places his right hand on the side of my cheek, while his left hand rests on my waist. Brushing my hair out of the way, he slides his hand along my cheek, right underneath my ear and then my neck. A devilish smirk appears once he looks into my eyes again. My breathing becomes a little bit heavier, because of the touch of his skin against mine. 

What is he going to do?

Suddenly his fingers tangle themselves into the roots of my hair, pulling my head down a little. A soft grunt escapes my lips and he chuckles, while he bows his head down and begins to kiss my neck. 

''I will always be in control, darling,'' He says in a soft voice. My gaze stays fixated on the ceiling as I feel his lips brush against the skin of my neck. 

Fuck. I want more. 

No, I need more. 

Hoping that he won't notice it, I softly begin to grind against his thigh, while he kisses my neck. But apparently he felt my movements and he pulls away, a smirk plastered on his face. 

''Love, I don't want to interrupt your little..'' He pauses for a moment and looks at his leg, with me on top of it. ''..Actions.. But it won't be any fun if my thigh makes you cum.'' 

I close my eyes and let out a heavy breath. I became really fucking horny and I can't stand these small talks. He bows his head down again when I don't respond and kisses me right underneath my jawline. 

''No..'' He says in a low voice. ''I'd much rather make you cum while using you as my personal fuckdoll.''