102.

As I wipe the tears away, I lean back in the uncomfortable chair, my arms crossed. 

''There you go,'' I say in a harsh voice. ''I talked. That's what you wanted, right? What are you going to do with it?'' I look Priscilla up and down, becoming angrier with the second. ''Write it down? Read back how fucked up I am? I bet you enjoy seeing how miserable I am.'' I scoff and turn my head to the wall on my right, ignoring her looks. 

Fucking hell, I'm furious. My foot rapidly taps on the floor, something I can't control. 

"Look, Taylor," Priscilla begins and she looks at me, trying to lock eyes with me. ''How dumb it may seem, it's actually good to express your feelings about certain topics. Most of the time it's a relief and people feel better after they've done it. I know you, and therefore I know that you don't open up easily and that actually takes a lot of effort to make you say something personal.'' 

''The only reason I don't say shit about my personal life, is because it makes me vulnerable,'' I snarl and I turn my head back to her. ''With the type of life that I have, you can't be vulnerable. Everybody knows that. It's a simple rule.'' 

She sighs and nods, hopefully understanding me. ''But maybe you should begin to let go of that life,'' She says in a soft voice. ''How harsh it may seem, it's gone. Vicious doesn't exist anymore and life is slowly going back to the way it was several years ago. Think about the things you still want to accomplish and about what your next steps are, now that your work isn't your number one priority anymore.'' She smiles at me and nods. 

I scoff. ''It might be great that life is going back to normal but it won't be great for me,'' I say. ''They will arrest me and probably kill me, once I start distancing myself from these gangs. Yes, it sounds weak, but they are my main protection, so that I can do the things I'm currently doing.'' 

Ugh. I feel empty. I don't want to think about my next steps, because I won't be able to do anything without Vicious or Oblivion. Maybe I could become a hitman, ask a shit load of money for every murder. But then I would be on the run even more and I won't have any help in that case. 

A few minutes pass and Priscilla and I just sit in the room in silence. 

''I think I'm gonna go,'' I mumble and I stand up. 

''Taylor?'' Priscilla looks up at me. ''This session didn't have any purpose but I'm glad we talked again.'' She doesn't try to hold me back or anything, which is nice for once. 

I'm going to regret this. 

I just nod at her words and head towards the door, leading to the small corridor. I open it and walk out of the room. Brandon stands there, leaning against the table. The man with the grey hair is gone, but he left the box with my weapons in it on the table. 

I feel that I'm starting to hesitate if I should do it, but I shake away the thoughts. This needs to happen. 

''Hey, are you okay?'' Brandon asks me when I walk in his direction. He sounds concerned. 

Obviously, he just witnessed the whole tantrum I threw.  

''I'm fine,'' I mutter and I grab my weapons out of the brown box. I don't need his empathy. 

The dagger goes back inside the thigh strap, but the gun stays in my hand. Without saying a single word, I reload the weapon and with big steps, I walk back inside the room. 

''Taylor, wait, what are-'' 

I completely ignore Brandon's words and turn off all of my thoughts. If I want to do this, I shouldn't listen to anyone. Not even to myself. 

''I have to say that you blew my mind,'' I tell Priscilla, when I step back inside the small room. Once she sees the weapon, her eyes widen and she slowly shakes her head as she gets up. I cock my head to the side and show her a fake smile. ''Now I'm going to blow yours.'' 

Before she can scream for help, I pull the trigger. A small, red hole sits between her eyes and she gasps when she feels the pain. Then I shoot her through her heart. Her shirt begins to show dark red stains and I smile to myself when I see her lifeless body fall to the floor. 

This does feel like a relief. 

With a satisfied smile, I walk back to the corridor. Brandon stands there and with an open mouth he stares at the window in front of him. He turns his head to face me and our eyes meet. 

''You killed her,'' He stammers. 

I nod and take a deep breath. ''She deserved it.'' 

Exactly. I just have to hold on to that thought. 

She deserved it.