76.

(Warning: this chapter contains explicit 18+ content. Read at your own risk!)

Right when I'm about to hit my high, Brandon suddenly stops.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask him, confused. My hands are holding his neck and he carefully places me back on the floor. 

"Because I want you to beg for it.." He slowly says. His index finger slides over my lips and he bows his head down, kissing my neck again. "Let me know how bad you want it." His hands slide to my breasts, massaging them. 

"Seriously?" 

He nods and softly bites on my skin. Steam rises up from the ground. I bow my head to his ear, give him a kiss in his neck and part my lips to say something.

"Please.." I softly plead. I smirk, knowing that what I'm about to say is going to drive him crazy. "Daddy?" 

I can feel him freeze under my touch. 

"What did you say?" He asks me. I chuckle.

"I know that you heard me.." I say, pausing again for a second. "..Daddy."

He firmly presses me against the wall again, thrusting back inside me. 

"Accept the consequences, love," He whispers in my ear, rocking his hips faster and faster. Each thrust becomes harder and faster and I feel my legs shake. 

A loud moan escapes my lips, making him chuckle. A warm feeling spreads inside me, letting me know that he came. He pulls out and pants, looking me in the eye. I can feel my clit throbbing from the intimacy.

"You're fucking amazing," He pants, making me chuckle. 

"I know," I respond, sliding my hands down his abs, on their way to his dick. My fingers slide down the big, throbbing dick, stroking him. I feel him get hard again underneath my touch. 

Without giving him a warning, I sit down on my knees. He looks down at me, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you-" 

He stops in the middle of his sentence when he feels my tongue swirl against his tip, which still has a bit of his cum on it. He throws his head in his neck, letting out a moan.

"Fuck, Taylor.." He pants. 

My lips are wrapped around his tip, teasing him. With one hand, he grabs my hair, trying to let me take it all at once. The tip of his dick touches the back of my throat, making him moan even louder. My tongue swirls back and forth and I eventually begin to bop my head up and down that to pleasure him even more. 

In the meantime, Brandon has turned off the water. The room feels hot and humid, filling the sexual tension in the room even more. 

After a few minutes, he cums in my mouth. Panting like crazy, he stands in front of me, watching my movements. I quickly swallow his seed and get back on my feet.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," I say, looking at him. He just nods, as his chest rises and lowers.

"I bet.. You are a.." He pauses, catching his breath. "Fucking devil inbetween the sheets."

"Maybe you'll find that out later," I wink and I step out of the shower, looking for a towel or bathrobe. 

"Here," He hands me one as he steps out of the shower, droplets of water dripping on the floor. "I imagined a lot of things to happen today.. But this was certainly not one of them."

He chuckles and begins to dry himself off. I smile and do the same. 

I have him exactly where I want him to be. 

"And if I'm honest, this is not what I expected it to be like, with you," He says and he walks out of the bathroom. 

__________________________________________________

An hour later we're sitting on the couch, my head on his lap. We're watching some dumb movie, trying to relax a little. One of his hands draws circles on my stomach. 

"You want some coffee?" I ask him. I look up at him and see that he shakes his head. I get up from the couch, walking into the kitchen. From the counter, I can look straight into the living room.

I can't believe what happened today. I bite my lip when I think about all of the dirty things we did an hour ago. While I make a cup of coffee for myself, I feel that my legs are starting to hurt.

Fuck, no. He really was that big. 

A few minutes later I walk back into the living room, my legs a bit shaking. He notices it and has a proud smile on his face. 

"Should've warned you that you wouldn't be able to walk for a week," He casually says, turning his head back to the tv. I roll my eyes, placing the cup on the coffee table and sitting down again.

"Your lips are also a bit swollen," He says. He comes closer to me, sitting next to me.

"Are you really going to praise yourself?" I raise an eyebrow. I could've expected that, though. 

"In case you hadn't noticed it, darling," He begins. "I always praise myself for my actions. And this time I even satisfied you with them."