90.

Sylvia looks at us with widened eyes, her lips parted, wanting to say something, but she can't seem to find the words. She bows her head down, looking at her lap. Once she sees that she's tied up, she looks up again, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What did you do to me?" She asks us. The words come out as a whisper.

I place the now empty cup on the dining table and walk towards her, towering above her.

"I didn't do anything yet," I say in a gentle voice. "The party has just begun."

She looks at me in horror and slowly begins to shake her head. "I- You have the wrong person," She pleads. "I didn't do anything."

I softly chuckle at her desperate sight. "If your husband wouldn't have killed my friends, I wouldn't have been here," I say.

Again, she shakes her head.

My God, is she dumb?

She lets out a trembling breath and it's obvious she's at the verge of crying.
"He didn't kill your friends," She says. "I know him. He didn't do it."

With my index finger, I trace along her jawline and eventually place my finger under her chin, tilting her head.
"He did," I say. "Rank 2 is dead. Everyone is dead. And only because your husband couldn't leave us alone."

She frowns again, her breathing shakily. "Rank 2? Does that mean that.. That Drew also died?"

Fuck. I forgot about that. In case you forgot, Rose told us that Drew is her brother, and therefore is Sylvia his mother.

Before I can respond, Sylvia continues to talk. "Drew is Dean's son. He'd never do that." 

Looks like I was right. Rose lied to Drew about his father being dead. After all, it was a ridiculous story. 

She doesn't believe me. Pathetic.

I sigh. "Drew is dead," I state. "He won't come back. Ever." 

Sylvia firmly shakes her head, making me let go of her face. A tear rolls over her cheek. She's in a miserable state right now. She just heard that her son died, she's covered in gasoline and she's about to die.

But if I'm honest, I've seen worse.

I look over my shoulder for a moment. Brandon's still leaning against the table, wine in his hand and it seems like he's enjoying the show. 

"Dean never told me that," Sylvia whispers. "You have to be lying. I know you are!" She raises her voice at me and I scoff. 

"I'm not," I say. "I don't know how they died. The only thing I know is that they did."

Oh no, shit. I feel like I'm beginning to tear up at Rank 2's death. Not now. It's not the right time.

"Please.. Just tell me that you're lying," She says in a sad tone, almost begging me to say that it isn't true. "You have to be!"

She looks at me with tears in her eyes, and I look at her without any expression. My lips form a straight line and I turn around.

"Any last words?" I ask her, without looking at her.

I want to be done with this. Once she's dead, I can go and disappear for a day or two.

"What are you talking about?" She asks me, a light tremble in her voice. It's not until now that she discovers that she's completely soaked. I hear that she's struggling to get out of the chair I put her in, but she fails.

Time to change the subject.

"You have a cigarette for me?" I ask Brandon.

From his pocket, he hands me a pack of cigarettes. A few are gone, but the rest is still sitting in its place, waiting to be lit. With my hand, I reach into the bag I brought with me and take out the pack of matches. 

I turn around again, walking back to Sylvia who closely watches every move that I make. I crouch down in front of her, so that I'm at her level.

"Tell me, have you ever smoked before?" I ask Sylvia and I show her the pack of cigarettes. "You don't look like the type who'd do such a thing."

She slowly nods. "I- I did, a few times actually," She answers honestly.

I smile a polite smile and she smiles back, thinking that I won't do anything.

I reach into my back pocket and take out a lighter. "Then you know how useful it is to carry a lighter with you," I say, showing her the lighter.

"Neat, huh?" I look at the lighter in my hand. "It's purple."

She nods, agreeing with me. "It looks like a pretty-"

"I hate purple," I interrupt her. "But that's not the point." I smile again and she awkwardly laughs. "A lighter is very useful. You don't have to use it to light cigarettes only." I cock my head to the side.

I love playing these little games with people, before their destiny arrives. Working up to the moment where you will see the blood leave their face.

Sylvia looks at me. In her eyes, I can see that she's scared.

"No.." I slowly say, continuing my story. "You could also use it to light something on fire.."

I pause for a moment, letting the words sink in. A devilish smirk appears on my face, showing Sylvia that I enjoy what I'm currently doing to her. 

"..Or someone."