65: The Day Heroes Didn't Wear Capes

Biya's POV

Someone was poking my cheek. I felt someone press a finger against my skin. I hummed and pulled the blanket tighter to me. Poke.

"Emil please let me sleep." I groaned tugging the blankets with me before turning my back from him. Poke. Someone poked me again and this time, it was on my ear. Giving up, I opened my eyes and faced Emil who was laughing behind me.

"Emil what- Emil!" Facing him, I saw him holding Geno up and my son was acting like freaking Superman above me. Emil burst out laughing at that while I tried taking my son with me.

"Say good morning to your mom, Geno." Emil spoke to him while he made him sit on his lap.

"Was Geno the one poking me?"

"Yep! Good morning, my love." He grinned, leaning slightly towards me to give me a kiss on the forehead. Geno giggled before slapping him on the chest with his tiny hand.

"Good morning! And good morning to you too, little troublemaker. Give me a little kiss." I said opening my arms for him. My baby boy let out a squeal followed by a laugh as Emil let him go so he could crawl up to him.

"He's so cute." Emil chuckled watching him crawl with those chubby legs of his.

"Come give mommy a kiss." I said making kissy faces at him and when he reached me, he clumsily gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh! I missed you so much!" I attacked him with kisses and little nibbles on the neck making him squeal again and laugh. Smelling his baby scent that I loved and miss, I gave him a final hug before getting up.

"Come on. Sam is making breakfast." Emil said.

"Wait. Let me take Geno to the bathroom."

"To pee and check his diaper? We already did that, didn't we, boy? My dude is potty training now." He asked before ruffling my son's hair. A smile tugged my lips at the sight of them being close. Emil looks at Geno with adoration. His large hand covering Geno's head. Seriously, how can those rough and large hands of his be so gentle sometimes?

"Up. Up. Up." Baby hands came up to reach to Emil, opening and closing as if he wanted to grab him.

"Sure, young man. Come on. Let's fill that tummy of yours so you'll become big and strong like me." He spoke in a baby tone, tapping Geno's nose. Geno laughed. He picked him and and got out of bed.

"Come on, Biya." He said coming to my side with his one free hand held out for me to reach. I took his hand and he tugged me up and out of bed.

"You're beautiful." He randomly spoke out of nowhere and blood came rushing to my cheeks and ears. Letting me go, he put his hand on Geno's eyes and covered it.

"Emil, what are you- oh!" He kissed me. This damn man covered my son's eyes so he could kiss me. I looked at him in shock while he sent me a smirk.

"Go do your routine. We will be waiting for you in the dining room." With my son in his arms, they both went out of the room leaving me there still blushing like an idiot.

The dining room was full of Geno's laughter when I went in. A smile crept to my lips watching Emil play peek-a-boo with him. I spotted Mina softly laughing at the corner near Sam who was busy frying something.

"Oh! Hello Mina! I didn't know you came with Geno." I greeted her. Instant recognition washed over her and she smiled, her eyes sparkling as she did.