4: The Days I Attacked with Silence

Biya's POV

I woke up with a headache with a face full of dry tears. I felt like my heart was being squeezed so hard it might break, although, it was already broken. A sigh came out of my lips as I stripped out of my clothes and went to take a bath. After going to my routine, I came out of the shower fresh and clean but I can't help the sadness I was feeling inside. I tried to wake myself up and motivate myself that I can go through this day again. However, my body and mind wanted to just shut the world out for a while after my encounter with him. I went weak again just recalling what had happened last night. He moved on, didn't he? It was in his face. I saw it. He was as emotional as a rock when we talked. It was really hard to move on just seeing him like that. I blame myself for this. For completely giving him all the love I had to the man who was completely out of my league. I, sometimes, wish that I can just go back to the time when we were together. I would have kept something for myself. I would have kept some love for myself and not give all to the man I loved. I could have been selfish for the sake of my heart and soul. I looked at myself again. My eyes were puffy and red and I still looked horrible after a long bath. I had washed my face many times hoping to erase the nightmare that had come true last night but the evidence was still there. It was obvious that I was affected by it. By him. I still was. I sighed again as I picked up my comb and began running it through my straight black hair. As I stared at the mirror in front of me, tears slowly trailed down the woman's face. Everything was blurry again and I blinked. How can I have still have tears for him? I should not have. I should not be crying for that damn man anymore. I sucked up a breath and wiped my tears away. Don't cry for him again. He doesn't care about you anymore. You should too. I shook myself and I began motivating myself that one man can't bring your world down. I grabbed my make- up kit and covered the rest of the lingering nightmare away.

As I walked to the lobby, I wore my sunglasses then I was surprised to see the security running towards me. I stopped walking as he as he reached me.

"Good morning Signorina! Are you taking your car for today?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"No. I am taking a cab today. My car's going to have maintenance today. Why?"

"Reporters and paparazzi are waiting for you outside, ma'am." I took a look at the entrance door and he sure was right. Cameras are at the ready and some were already reporting. A sigh came out of my lips.

"Okay. Fine. I'll take it but please make a taxi go there, please."

"Of course Signorina. Thank you."

"Thank you." I said giving him a smile before I went to the back door. I took my ponytail off and let my hair loose. I raked my fingers through my hair several sometimes. As I stepped out of the building, the cab was approaching me.

"Where to, Signorina?" The driver asked as he pulled up.

"Moretti Residence, please." I gave him the exact address and we were off. A smile crept up my lips as we slipped pass through the waiting media.

"Thank you." I paid him with a tip. He grinned as he received it and thank me too. I quickly got out of the cab and walked to where my family was.

"Biya! You look beautiful, my dear!" Lorie greeted me with a hug as soon as she saw me. She kissed both of my cheeks.

"I'm glad your work is done. Now, we can have some mom-and-daughter time before you go review."

"Sure, Lorie. Thanks!" I smiled, excited about the surprise treat.