52: The Day I Told Him a Fact and a Fuck You

Emil's POV

"Biya, it's been months since we broke up... we're almost a year apart and I can' take it anymore. I realized how precious you are to me and-"

"Zeke, stop. I can't do this anymore. Please. You need to stop." Biya pleaded to this incessant man who was growing angrier by the second.

"Why should I? Did this bastard stop when you told him not to come for you?"

"He did?"

"Gah! Stop lying! You met him at events and he even searched for your brother just to make him get some attention from you while we were in a relationship."

"Shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what you are babbling about." I was starting to lose my cool with this bastard in front of us and with the woman he's with who was glaring daggers at her. The only reason I was staying collected this way was because of Biya who squeezed my hand tight, reminding me not to do anything rash.

"You are being unreasonable." She scoffed, shaking her head.

"Why? Aren't those the truth?"

"You know Emil met my brother on the street. Don't freaking create allegations and rumors! I was civil with him while we were in a relationship but you were the one making things up. What did you do when I told you I talked to him because of my brother? You began to get angry. You are an immature guy feeling entitled of everything in the world. I don't owe you shit, Zeke. You fucking miss me? Fuck you! I have given you a chance before and what did you do with that? You hurt me. So don't act like some innocent man when you aren't. I can still sue you, Zeke. Don't push me." She warned her with a pointed finger, her voice strong and clear.

"So that's it then? You give him a chance again when he cheated on you but you can't give me what he had?" I noticed his hands starting to form into clenched fists and I spotted Blaze eyeing on him in a guarded manner.

"Yes and you know why? Because unlike you, he really changed with his actions and not just his words. You kept on promising me not to hurt me and cause irrational fights but they all turned out to be lies. I believed you and I had to have that realization of how horrible you are when you almost choked me to death. Is that how you treat the one you love? No!"

"So you give him an easy ticket now while I don't?" He snapped, his eyes shooting me a hateful glare before going back to Biya. I wanted to move and just punch him until he could shut up but Biya just rubbed her thumb on the back of my palm bringing me back to my senses.

"You're thinking I'm that easy, aren't you? Fuck you, Zeke. I told you everything that happened between me and him and I thought it would clear things up. But now, you're just being delusional."

"Pff! You talk about him being delusional without thinking you aren't one too?" The female doctor scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Watch your mouth as well." I growled at her.

"Yeah. Shut it, your bitch doctor. Wouldn't want you be the topic of the hospital being mistresses of multiple patients, would we?" Thank fuck for Blaze's threats! She glared at her and he just raised a brow in response, challenging her to say something back.

"Ezekiel, remember, we're in a hospital; a place where you are going to manage someday."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"No. You shut up. All you've been talking about is yourself when you can't even think of Biya's welfare."

"Well, have you thought of that when she was with me?" He was acting like the victim, wasn't he?