68: The Day of Power Play

Biya's POV

"Emilio Carini... I love you." My heart poured everything I felt in those words. The world went still around us and silence fell in the bathroom. His eyes searched for mine, his mouth trying to form sentences but failing.

"Say it again?" He softly requested. Carressing his cheeks, I spoke the words again. This time, louder and clearer for him to hear.

"I love you." I smiled. A breath of relief came out of him before he sagged.

"Holy shit! You said it. You finally said it." He spoke before a smile broke out on his face followed by a chuckle.
"You're the death of me, woman. I fucking love you too." He said before his hand held on my nape, pulled me to him and kissed me hard.

He loves me. I bit my lips trying to stop myself smiling while I wait for Emil to finish showering. My phone vibrated on the bedside table making me snap out of my love-induced thoughts. Slowly reaching for my phone without waking Geno up, I got it and opened it.

Nyle: Hey! I am back in the real world! Internship finally is finished!!!

Excitement rushed through me. Finally! He's done with his internship with the media department of Emil's company. His internship made him so busy and he needed to literally go missing in action for so many months so he can focus on his career.

Me: That's great! How are you? When are you coming home?

Another small buzzing sound went across the room. I tapped on the silent mode, cautious that my son's gonna wake up with the sound.

Nyle: I'm totally in need of a vacation. I didn't know Mr. Carini's staff would be ruthless in training. They handed me my ass a couple of times.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his message. Gosh... I missed him. I heard the shower turn off. Another text came from him.

Nyle: How are you btw? How's my little nephew?

Me: I'm doing fine. Geno's with me right now. We have a lot to catch up on.

Nyle: For real? Give me a few details pls... I wanna know what the hell has happened since I disappeared from everyone.

I stared at my phone for a moment contemplating on whether to tell him my relationship with Emil now or not. I didn't want him to know from others. He needs to know from his own sister. With that firm resolution, I typed the words that made me admit what I have now.

Me: I'm back with Emil.

Nyle: WHAT?! WHEN? HOW TF DID IT HAPPEN?

I had to stifle my laughter at his message.

Me: A lot has happened. I'll tell you everything when you're home.