Honeymoon-Steve Rogers {E}

For this oneshot I imagine this being like the honeymoon seen in Twilight Breaking Dawn pt. 1 when they first get to the island.

Steve carried his bride in through the door of their honeymoon house. Steve was able to rent a beautiful vacation house in Bora Bora that sat on the ocean. Steve had planned for the newlywed couple to go scuba diving on the third day of the honeymoon. He was able to rent the place for a week, thinking that would be enough time for them to spend time together without someone bothering them.

Steve carried Y/N through the house to the bedroom, setting her gently on her feet. Y/n smiled up at her husband, placing a kiss on his lips. "Can you give me a few minutes here?" Y/N asked. Steve nodded his head, kissing her forehead before going out to the balcony connected to the master bedroom. Y/N watched as Steve stood on the balcony, lifting his shirt up, untucking it from his dress pants, and starting to unbutton it. A smirk grew on Y/N's face as she saw him take it off, his back muscles tightening and untightening as he slipped it off his shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Y/N shook her head as she walked to the bathroom. 

The young girl let the tap run, splashing water on her face. She turned the sink off, moving to the bathtub at the side of the room. She let it fill up before taking off her dress and undergarments. She tied her hair into a bun, sinking into the tub. She grabbed body wash and her razor and started to shave her legs. Once she was done with that, she got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around herself, and walked to her suitcase that sat against the wall in the bathroom. She searched through it until she found the perfect set of matching red, white, and blue undergarments. Y/N made a mental note to thank Wanda when they got back to the compound for packing her suitcase for her. The young bride slipped on the undergarments, then a red robe over top, going back to the bathroom. 

Once in the bathroom, she redid her makeup, then let her hair down, letting it flow over her shoulder. Y/n took one final look at herself in the mirror before going out to the balcony. She slid her hands around Steve's waist, resting her head on his back, right between his shoulder blades. Steve turned around in her grip, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Y/N placed her lips on Steve's, letting the kiss linger. She started to pull Steve into the room, closing the balcony doors behind her and the shades.

Y/N slowly pushed Steve back to the bed, letting him fall down onto it, before getting over the top of him, sitting with her knees on either side of his waist. She slowly undid the tie on her robe, letting it fall off the bed once it was off her arms. Steve let his eyes wander down her body as he looked at her Captain America-themed matching underwear set. He couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, seeing his new wife in a red, white, and blue-themed undergarment set. Y/N let out a giggle herself before she became serious again. Y/N leaned down, placing soft kisses on Steve's lips. Steve quickly flipped them over, him now hovering over Y/N. The super soldier trailed kisses down Y/N's jaw and neck, down to her breast. Y/N undid the belt buckle, pushing his pants down. "I love you so much, Y/N Rogers. So much." Steve said in between kisses down her stomach. 

After a while of the couple making out, Steve got tired of the undergarments Y/n was wearing, and ripped them off of her body, throwing them somewhere in the room. He kicked his boxers off, smiling at Y/N. "You're so beautiful." Steve said as he looked over her body. Y/N connected their lips again, trying to speed things along. And it worked.

I think you can gather everything else that happened.

~~~~~

When Y/N woke up the next morning, the headboard of the bed was broken in half, and the canopy shades around the bed ripped into pieces. She smiled to herself before getting out of bed, but not before kissing Steve's forehead as she looked at how peaceful he looked. The sheet only covered up to his waist, the rest of his chest exposed to the room.

Y/N threw on Steve's shirt from the night before, going out to the kitchen to make the two some breakfast, well, more like lunch with the time it was.

~~~~~

The rest of the honeymoon was spent in the ocean, scuba diving, swimming, sitting out on a boat, playing chess on the boat, and making out. They also spent a day out hiking. But a lot of the trip was spent in the bedroom, after the fact that they got the bed fixed...