Pregnancy Final Part-Chris Evans {E}

Edited
Rewrite

Y/N

I place Scarlett down in her cot after I finish feeding her, along with her brother. I fix my shirt as I hear a knock on the door. Scarlett and Sebastian walk in with smiles on their faces. I wave them in, as they walk to the babies. I tell Chris to give them each a baby, preferably with their name as they sit down in chairs to hold the babies.

They sit for an hour before trading babies.

"So how did the delivery go? How's the pain?" Scarlett asks, smiling up at me.

"It was good. Scarlett is seven minutes older the Sebastian. Pain wise I'm good. Very happy to not be pregnant anymore." I say with a laugh. Scarlett agrees with me, laughing. Sebastian and Chris sit over by the babies, admiring them as they sleep.

"So when do you get to take the munchkins home?" Sebastian asks, turning towards me.

"We should get to today, seeing how it's been two days. The doctor said she would come and check on them and me then we'll go from there." I said. Just as I said that, Doctor Raine came into the room, greeting us.

"How's momma and babies doing today?" She asks, washing her hands.

"We're great." I say with a smile.

Doctor Raine sits down in her chair, asking,

"How are they eating and sleeping? Latching on well?"

"Scarlett is doing great with everything but Sebastian doesn't seem to want to eat sometimes. He's a great sleeper and he latched really well it's just the eating." I say, looking over at my sleeping son in his cot.

"Well, maybe it could be the milk, try formula for about a week, and if he's eager to eat, stick with that. If Scarlett is doing good then I see no reason why you can't go home in a few hours. Make sure they are getting plenty of skin-on-skin contact with both mom and dad and eating every three hours. I'll go and sign your papers for you guys to go home. I would like to see you back here in a few days, let's say, four days." Doctor Raine said. I nod my hand, thanking her.

"Do you want me to run to the store and get some formula for the little man?" Chris asked.

"I don't really want you to leave." I say with a laugh. Chris gives me a sad smile as Sebastian speaks up.

"I can run to the store. Do you need anything else?" He asks.

"We could use a few more bottles as well. Chris give him some money." I say. Chris grabs his wallet out of his sweatpants, giving him his debit card. Sebastian takes the card, says bye to the twins then goes out.

"Will you be okay if I got take a shower baby?" I ask Chris.

"Yeah, go ahead. It might help the pain. The babies are sound asleep and Scar is still here if I need help." Chris said with a smile, kissing the top of my head. I nod, taking some clothes with me into the bathroom attached to my room.

~~~~~

I come out of the bathroom in the shirt Sebastian got me and a pair of black leggings. My hair is pulled back into two Dutch braids. I push my glasses further up my nose as I see Chris sitting with Scarlett on his chest. Scarlett is sitting on the other side of the room with Sebastian sitting on her lap. I smile at Chris, taking out my phone and snapping a picture of the cute moment.

 I smile at Chris, taking out my phone and snapping a picture of the cute moment

Chris looked up at me, smiling a huge smile my way. I walk over to him, placing a kiss on his head.

"I've got to go guys, Rose got herself into some trouble at school. Love you guys. I'll stop by your house sometime in the next few days." Scarlett says, handing Sebastian to me. I hug her, thanking her for stopping by.

Scarlett walks out of the room, leaving just my family.

I sat with Sebastian on my lap, playing and placing kisses on his tiny hands. "Y/N I've never thanked you." Chris says suddenly.

"For what?" I ask with a chuckle.

"For making me a daddy. It's all I've ever dreamed of since I met you that day on set. You gave me everything I've ever wanted. I could never thank you enough. I love you " He says, smiling at me. I smile at him, placing a tender and loving kiss on his lips.

"I love you too."

~~~~~

Chris opened the front door to our house, and walked in with both babies in their car seats, setting them down on the floor. I hear Chris chuckle to himself, me walking up behind him to see what he's laughing at. 

Hanging on the door frame into the living room is a 'Welcome Home Evans Babies' sign. Streamers hang around the sign, making me smile at the sight. I pull my phone out, take a picture of the little setup, and send it to the group chat.

Y/N
Thanks for the welcome home guys. We love it!

Hemsworth
What can we say, we wanted the Evans babies to have a proper welcome home.

Scarlett
I tried to tell them to go easy but they wouldn't listen to me I guess. We'll help clean it up.

Y/N
We love it. A great welcome home!