Meeting-Sebastian Stan {E}

Edited

You had waited for this day for years, the day you would meet the person that saved your life.

You stood in line for hours to meet him and you were next. You were last in line, meaning you would get more time with Sebastian. 

You were up next, and you were so nervous. You hear the large man tell you you're next. You take a deep breath, walking up to the table Sebastian sat at. "Hi sweetie, what's your name?" Sebastian asked, smiling at you.

"Y/N. I'm a huge fan. I have something for you. Here you go." You say, handing him a note. You talk for a few minutes before you get a picture with him and go on your way.

Sebastian opened up the note and read,

Dear Sebastian,
My name is Y/F/N and I'm a huge fan of yours. I fell in love with Bucky in the first movie and have loved him ever since.

I wanted to say a huge thank you to you because you saved my life. You probably hear that all the time but it's true. I was going through a really hard time in my life when I found Bucky. I really relate to him on a different level. He is broken in more than one way and so am I. My father left before I was born and my mother couldn't support a baby so she gave me up after I was born. I was bounced around from house to house, most of which were abusive. I was able to get out when I was sixteen and I've been on my own since. I'm nineteen now.

I had tried to end all the pain and suffering a few times, but it didn't work. I was going to try one last time when I saw you had posted a video saying to not give up so I didn't go through with it. After that, I found my birth mom and formed a relationship with her. I have you to thank for that. If you didn't post that day, I would have never met my mom and I would have never had the life I have created for myself. Thank you so much for that. I will forever be thankful for that. Thank you, Sebastian.

Love, Y/N

Sebastian put the note down before taking off to chase after you. When Sebastian found you, you were halfway out of the venue. Sebastian came to a halt, calling out your name. You turned around and the sound of your name to see Sebastian calling out to you. You smile at him, walking to him.

"Hi, Mr. Stan." You say.

"Sebastian, call me Sebastian. I just read your letter, and wow. I had no idea that I had an impact like that on people's lives." Sebastian said with a huge smile.

"Oh yeah, the letter. I didn't know if you would actually read it. I've given letters to other people but they don't read them." You said back to him.

"Well, I would really like to take you out to lunch to get to know you more, are you free right now? I don't have to be back here until this evening for another meet and great. Would you like to go with me?" Sebastian asked. You smiled at him, nodding to his offer. Sebastian smiled, taking your hand in his. You walked to his car with him, going off to lunch.

At lunch, you guys talked about your childhood and growing up in different foster homes. Sebastian kept telling you how sorry he was you had to go through that. Sebastian asked you to hang out with him for the rest of the evening, which you agreed to. You spent the remainder of the day with Sebastian at his hotel then went back with him to the venue to watch his panel and meet and greet. At the end of the evening, Sebastian asked you out on a date for the next night, which you agreed to rather quickly.

You and Sebastian got married four years later when you were twenty-three and he was thirty-seven and had two kids. A boy, Huxley, and a girl three years later, Harper. You couldn't be happier with your family of four.