Scars-Bucky Barns {E}

Edited

You had been dating Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier for six months now. Bucky had just asked you to move into his room in the Avengers Tower with him. Tonight was the first night you would stay with him.

You had gotten into your pajamas, which were just a pair of short shorts and a lace bralette. Bucky comes into the room, going to change in the bathroom. He soon comes out in a pair of pajama pants and a long sleeve shirt. You look at him weirdly, knowing he never sleeps with a shirt on. "Bucky, why are you sleeping with a shirt on, because first of all, you never sleep with a shirt on, and second, it's like 95° tonight. And that's with a fan."

"I just felt like sleeping in a shirt tonight."

"Well, will you at least change into a tank top so you don't melt tonight?"

"No. I'm fine with this shirt on."

"Buck, what's going on?"

"I-I just don't want you to see my scars. That's all." He says.

"You don't want me to see your scars? Bucky, I don't care about your scars. You know what scars mean?" You ask. He looks up at you, shaking his head. "Scars mean that you survived. It means you fought and you won. It shows how strong you are. I want to see your scars so I can love them like I love every part of your body." You say to Bucky, getting him to finally take his shirt off, showing you all the scars from where his metal arm is. You run your hands along them, looking at them. You lower your head to them, kissing each and every one of them just like Bucky did with your self-harm scars on your arms and thighs. You look back up at Bucky, kissing his lips.

"I love you and your scars. Every single one of them." You say, kissing Bucky.