Dust-Steve Rogers {E}

Edited

"You should have gone for the head!" You hear Thanos say before he disappeared. 

"Where'd he go? Thor!" Steve says. Before you know it, Bucky disappears, then the Wakandins, T'Challa is next, Groot, Wanda then Sam. Almost everyone.

You walk over to Steve, clinging to him.

"You're hurt. We need to get you back." He says.

"I'm fine. Steve, I'm fine." You say. 

Your vision goes blurry, your knees feel weak, and your gun falls to the ground, as you call after Steve.

"Y/N! No! Please don't go! Please!" Steve yells, holding you in his arms.

"I love you, Steve. I'm sorry." You say before you turn to dust, joining all the others.

"No no no no no no! No, this can't be happening! No Y/N! Please come back!" Steve yells. Thor comes to him, picking him up.

"Thor she's gone! No, she can't be gone! We always said we would be together forever! She can't leave me, Thor!" Steve says. Thor lifts Stormbreaker, sending them back to the compound. Natasha soon follows.

"Wh-what am I supposed to do now? Sh-she's gone, Nat! Bucky is gone, Sam is gone. Everyone is gone!"

"We have a funeral for them. To always remember them." She says back.

~~~~~

Steve stood in front of the empty caskets. That made it even worse. They don't even have your bodies to put to rest. 

Natasha stood up first, saying what she wanted to. Thor, Rhodey, Rocket, Bruce, and finally, Steve.

"I, first of all, want to thank all of you for coming out. Where do I start? Bucky was, my best friend. He saved my life back in the 20s, 30s, and 40s. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Sam, he was a really good friend. He stood with me when others wouldn't. He helped me keep Bucky safe. I am forever grateful to him for that. And Y/N, the love of my life. She loved me when I didn't think anyone else could. I remember the day we met. She was the new member of the Avengers. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. She still is. No one can ever take her place. I love you Y/N. I always have and always will." He says.

Steve sits down in his chair, thinking about how he could get you back. He had to do something. He wouldn't stop until he brought you back.