The Honeymoon- Chris Evans {E}

Edited
C
hris

Once we get to our honeymoon house, we get to the room and start undressing until we are only in our underwear. I have to make sure Y/N is ready. "Y/N, are you sure you're ready for this? I don't want to do this if you're not ready. I would hate myself if I did something you're not ready for."

"Chris, calm down. I really really want this. I'm ready. I want you, Chris."

"Okay. Just tell me if it hurts or you want to stop."

"I will."

I think you can gather what happened next.

THE NEXT DAY
Y/N

I woke up, with only the covers over my body. Everything that happened last night came back to me, making a smile spread across my face. I rolled over to see Chris sound asleep, without a shirt on, the sheets covering him from the V line down. 

I got out of bed, wincing at the pain before I pull on a pair of clean underwear with a matching bra. I threw on one of Chris' shirts before I went out to the kitchen, starting on breakfast for the two of us.

As I finished the bacon, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning beautiful." Chris said with a husky voice.

"Good morning handsome." I replied.

"Are you in any pain this morning?" Chris asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, but nothing I can't handle." I said.

"I'm sorry baby. I wish I could take your pain away. Maybe we should have waited."

"Chris, I don't regret last night. That was the best night of my life. I knew I would be in pain. It was my first time. Don't worry about me." I said.

"Okay." Chris said, kissing me.

"But for the record, last night was a lot of fun."

I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle.

~~~~~

For the rest of the honeymoon, we spend a lot of time outside, but most of the time in bed. (If you know what I mean!)