Pregnancy #2 pt. 4-Steve Rogers {E}

Twenty-four weeks

Y/N slowly walked, almost waddled through the compound, trying her best to follow Steve to the medical wing. "Steve honey, slow down I can't walk that fast!" Y/N giggled at her husband. Steve was just a little excited to get to the ultrasound to see their baby today. The last two ultrasounds, Steve had missed due to being on missions. Steve halted in place, waiting for Y/N to catch up with him. The expecting couple entangled their hands together, making the rest of the walk to the medical wing together.

"Bruce, we're here for our ultrasound!" Steve said when they walked into the room. Bruce was nowhere to be seen, making Steve walk further into the room, looking for the doctor.

"Sorry I was helping Tony with something in his lap next door. I'm here so we can start! You know the drill darling." Bruce said as he came into the room, wiping his hands on a towel. Y/N got herself up on the exam table, laying back and lifting her shirt. Bruce pulled the ultrasound machine over to the bed, turning it on and getting the gel. He spread the cold gel onto Y/N's protruding stomach, waving the wand around. A grainy image of the baby popped up on the screen, smiles spreading across the three's faces.

"Little Rogers looks healthy as can be! Heartbeat is really strong and is sounding beautiful, they look great! Everything seems to be going perfect!" Bruce said to the couple. Everyone's eyes were pulled away from the screen by a knock on the door. The three looked over to see Bucky standing at the door.

"What's up, Buck?" Steve asked his best friend.

"I was just wondering if you guys would be okay if I sat in on the ultrasound? I want to see my, little niece or nephew before they're born." Bucky said with a smile. Steve and Y/N both smiled, waving their hands at Bucky for him to come into the room. He stood by Y/N, grabbing her hand and placing a kiss on her knuckles. He looked at the screen, immediately smiling at the image.

"That's their little head and hands, oh and there's the feet. Isn't it cute?" Y/N said, showing Bucky the different parts of the baby. Bucky was at a loss for words, just nodding his head at Y/N's question.

"Wow, just wow. I can't believe you're growing a little human in there. Soon I'm gonna be an uncle! Congrats, little Stevie!" Bucky said, patting Steve on the back, pulling him in for a hug.

~~~~~
Y/N's smile on her face grew as she walked behind Steve and Bucky as she listened to them talk about the baby. It brought tears to her eyes as she heard how much the two best friends said how much they loved the kid even if they weren't even here yet.