Feel my Pain pt. 2- Bucky Barnes {E}

"You said you can control it sometimes, is there any way you can see where he is?" Steve asked frantically.

"I can try. I can maybe get into his memories and see if I can tell where he is." Y/N said.

"Okay, what do you need to do that?" Steve asked.

"I need it quiet. Not a sound can come from anyone or I could lose it. I'll try to get as much as I can Steve. We'll find him." Y/N said with a smile.

Everyone fell silent as Y/N sat down in a chair, closing her eyes.

Y/N

I closed my eyes, feeling myself connecting to Bucky.

I could see the things from weeks prior.

"He's in a room, strapped to a chair. Men are scattered around the room. The men are, Rumlow, Pierce, Rollins, and doctors." I say. I go further into his memories, seeing just after he fell from the train. "When he fell from the train, he lost his arm. He woke up when they were cutting off the rest of it. He has a metal arm now, he was the one that killed Fury. He was the one on the rooftop." I say. I move further into his memories. "He's in Bucharest. He's hiding in an old apartment building. He goes to the market a few times a week to get food. He has journals he writes all his memories in. He has a backpack full of them." I say. I look through his memories for what he's written in the notebooks. "He has memories of you written down Steve. You and him in the forties." I say finally opening my eyes. Steve stands, looking at me with a stunned look on his face.

"I-is there anymore?" He asks with a small voice. "Do you know where he is?" I close my eyes again, trying to find out where Bucky is.

"He's in Bucharest right now. An apartment, it's run down, bad condition. He's looking through the old notebooks right now. He's about to get up and go to the market, you have to hurry. He won't be gone long. The apartment is empty except for him. The police are looking for him. You need to hurry and get to him. I'll send the address for the building. Go." I say, my eyes opening to look at Steve. Steve thanks me, running out of the room to get Sam and suit up.

"I hope you're not sending him on a wild goose chase Y/N, he'll be heartbroken if he's not there." Bruce says to me as he walks out of the room.

"Me too Bruce. Me too." I say, praying Bucky will return to the apartment.