Age Difference-Sebastian Stan {E}

Age was never really a big thing for you in any relationship. But that was because all your boyfriends have been a year or two older than you not like Sebastian who was twenty-one years older than you. You didn't really mind, but it bothered Sebastian. "Why does it bother you so much that I'm so much younger than you Seb?" You ask in the middle of yet another fight about the topic.

"Because I don't want you to be a target for the press! I'm twenty-one years older than you! You don't think the press will use that against us? Do you know what they'll call us? They'll come up with anything and everything to call us! I saw what happened to a friend of mine that was dating someone so much younger than him! It wasn't pretty. I worry about you Y/N. I don't want anything to get to you. You're seventeen and I'm thirty-eight years old. That's a lot of age difference. You're still a minor. I could get in trouble if people found out about us. I don't want to lose you."

"Seb, you're not going to lose me. I love you too much to let that happen. I know what I signed up for when you asked me to be your girlfriend. I don't care about the age gap! Besides, I'm almost eighteen. I'm just a month shy of it. Then you can show me to everyone you know. I don't care about the age. I only care about you. I love you, Sebby." You say, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"I love you too Y/N/N. Now, come to bed. My bed is cold without you in it." Sebastian said with a smirk, pulling you to his room.