Pregnancy pt. 1-Chris Evans {E}

Edited
R
ewrite

You and Chris had been home from your honeymoon for about three months now, enjoying married life. You really loved being married and everything that came with it. You had spent a lot of time in the bedroom, however.

You had been feeling under the weather for several weeks now and you had no idea why. Until it hit you like a bus;

Your period is late. So, you did the only logical thing you could think of; you bought a pregnancy test.

~~~~~

Positive. The test was positive. You're pregnant. You're carrying a child.

You let a tear roll down your face, thinking about what a child could bring.

Now was not the time for a child. You had just graduated college, trying to open up a law firm of your own. Chris was all for it, knowing you would be a great lawyer. He supported you one hundred percent. With a baby on the way, you didn't know if you could open it up. 

Chris was doing so good with his acting, working on his new movie Captain America: Civil War. He was working so hard on his movies. A child wasn't in the plans especially with Chris doing so well.

You were lost in your thoughts, not hearing the front door to your beautiful house open and close. You also didn't hear Chris walking into your ensuite bathroom.

"What's that in your hand babygirl?" You hear Chris say from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You jump slightly, taking a deep breath before talking.

"I'm pregnant Chris." You say, looking Chris in the eyes. Chris doesn't say anything for a few minutes, making you worry slightly. A smile spreads across his face, making you smile slightly.

"I'm gonna be a daddy? I love you so much Y/N!" Chris says, placing kisses all over your face. You giggle at him as he gets down on his knees, lifting your shirt up to talk to your flat stomach.

"Hi baby, it's daddy. I already love you so much even though I haven't met you. You're going to be the most loved person on the earth." Chris says before placing a kiss on your stomach. He gets up, placing a kiss on your lips before smiling at you. "I love you." He says before kissing you again.