Pregnancy pt. 4-Sebastian Stan {E}

Sebastian

Y/N had been pushing for about 45 minutes, not really getting anywhere.

"Okay, take a break for a few minutes, the baby's coming at a weird angle." The doctor says. Chris looks over at me, giving me a small smile.

"Okay and push again!" The doctor said after a five-minute break. Y/N took a deep breath before starting to push again.

"You're doing so great baby. I'm so proud of you. She's almost here!" I said. I still very much think it's a girl. Y/N glares up at me before groaning out in pain.

"I can see the head, just a few more pushes for the shoulders and it will be easier Y/N!" Doctor Johnson said.  Y/N lets out another groan of pain before we hear the long-awaited cry.

"It's a boy!" He says as he holds the baby up for us to see.

"Want to cut the cord dad?" He asks. I smile, going to cut my son's cord. He's quickly taken away once the cord is cut. Y/N sets her head down on the pillow, her heart monitor slowly fading out.

"She's fading doctor. Okay, Mr. Stan, and Mr. Evans, I need you to step out while we help your wife." The nurse says. I can see behind her the doctor is doing chest compressions on her. Chris pulls me out of the room as other doctors and nurses rush into the room.

"Oh my God, Chris what am I going to do if she dies? I can't raise a baby on my own!" I freak out.

"Hey, look at me, first of all, she's not going to die, she just had a baby, she's not going to leave now. And second, you won't be alone. You have all of us, Y/N's family, and your family. Just calm down, she's gonna be fine." Chris says to me. 

A nurse comes out with a smile on her face as she hands me a bundle of blue blankets. She smiles at me before going back to the nursery. I look down at the baby sleeping in my arms. He has Y/N's nose. I smile at him in my arms as I feel tears come to my eyes. The tears slip down my cheeks as I look at my son.

~~~~~

I sit in the waiting room with my son, cradling him in my arms, Chris sitting next to me.

"Mr. Stan?" The doctor asked as he stood in front of me. I stand up, passing my son to Chris.

"Please tell me she's okay. Please tell me she's alive." I say, tears coming to my eyes.

"Yes, she's alive and awake. The birth was hard on her heart. Did either of you know she has heart problems?" He asks.

"No, we had no idea. What heart problems?" I ask.

"We don't quite know but she's asking for you and the baby." He says. I shake his hand before Chris passes the baby back to me, as we walk to Y/N's room. 

"Hi, baby. You scared me so bad." I say, handing my son back to Chris, embracing Y/N. We stay in the hug for a few minutes before she pulls away, looking over at our son. Chris hands him back to me to show Y/N. I slowly hand him to her. She smiles down at the small bundle in her arms, bringing tears to my eyes. I've waited for this picture for so long; since I met Y/N, I wanted kids with her. And now I have it. 

"I think I'll go. I'm happy you have your perfect family. Congratulations Seb." Chris says. He embraces me, then goes and kisses the top of Y/N's head before walking out the door.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N/N. I love you." I say, kissing her.