You can't have kids-Bucky Barnes {E}

Edited

You thought the worst day of your life was when you lost your whole family, but nothing could compare to the day you found out you couldn't have kids...

You had gone to the doctor because you and Bucky had been trying for kids for months now. You had been married for a little over a year, but couldn't seem to get pregnant. You went to the doctor alone to see what was going on. "I have the results back Mrs. Barnes. I'm very very sorry to say this, but it looks like you can't have kids. I'm so sorry."

"Do you know why?" You ask.

"Yes, you have Endometriosis. It's very common, it's when the lining of the uterus is on the outside. It's very common in women." The doctor said. She continued to speak on the topic, telling you why it happened and any cures for it. Which was nothing. You sit in the doctor's office for a few minutes gathering your thoughts, soon deciding to leave and go back to the compound.

~~~~~

"Hey, baby. Where were you?" Bucky asks when you walk into the compound.

"I was at the doctor." You reply.

"Is something wrong? What happened?"

"I went to see why we were struggling to have kids and I can't have kids." You say, tears welling in your eyes.

"Why?" Bucky asks, still not understanding.

"I have endometriosis. I can't carry kids. I'm so sorry Buck. You won't get that family you've been wanting. I'm so so sorry." You say breaking down. You fall to the floor, bawling. Bucky catches you, sinking to the floor with you, letting you cry into his chest.

"Hey, it's okay. We can still have a family. We can still have our perfect family." He says rubbing your back.

You sit on the floor for a while longer in Bucky's arms until he pulls you to your room. You lay down on the bed under the covers, your head on Bucky's chest. He stroked your back until you fell asleep on his chest. 

When you finally rolled off of him, he left the room, going down to the living room where the rest of the Avengers sat. "Hey, where's the wifey?" Wanda asked Bucky.

"She's sleeping. She had a bad day." He replied.

"Why, what happened?" Steve asked.

"She went to the doctor because we were having problems getting pregnant and she found out she can't have kids. She broke down earlier and fell asleep in our room. I decided to let her sleep. She needs it." Bucky said in a sad tone. Everyone mumbled how sorry they were for you before you came down the stairs. Everyone fell quiet as you sat next to Bucky.

"Well, should we watch a movie or something?" Steve asked. Everyone agreed, starting to fight over what movie to watch. You couldn't help but let a small smile creep onto your face as you watched your best friends argue over a movie.

You cuddled up into Bucky's side, watching the movie that everyone finally decided on, just happy he was there.