Pregnancy #2 Final Part-Steve Rogers {E}

Sixteen hours into labor

Y/N had been in labor now for sixteen hours, and nothing was really happening. Her water still hadn't broken, but the contractions were only getting worse. "Why don't you walk around the halls a little bit to speed everything up and maybe break your water." Bruce had suggested to the couple. So here Steve and Y/N were, walking up and down the hallways. Every now and then, Y/N would rest herself on Steve as a contraction pulsed through her body. She groaned for it to stop then suddenly, a gush of water burst down Y/N's legs. The couple both stepped back away from each other and the puddle, smiling at each other.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, will you clean this up please." Y/N said to the A.I. of the building. The couple began to walk back to the hospital wing, Y/N laying down on the bed when they got back. Bruce walked into the room after Steve pressed the call button, smiling at the two and washing his hands. Once his hands were clean and dry, he walked over to the expecting mother, sitting down on the chair in front of her legs and lifting the blanket.

"Last time I checked you, you were at seven centimeters and now you're at nine! It won't be long now darling!" Bruce said with a smile. Bruce got up from the chair, washing his hands again and mumbling something about going and getting some supplies and getting Natasha to help him.

~~~~~

"I just need one last push Y/N! I can see the head, they're almost here!" Bruce coached Y/N. She barred down one last time, pushing with every last ounce of energy and strength she had left in her. She had been pushing for nearly an hour, finally seeing the end of it all. A high-pitched scream sounded through the room as Y/N, exhaustedly laid her head back on the pillow as Steve cut the umbilical cord. The super soldier came up, tears in his eyes as he placed many kisses on his wife's head.

"It's a girl, baby. We have a daughter. You just have birth to a daughter. I'm so proud of you." Steve said as he continued to press kisses to Y/N's forehead. Bruce gently placed the small baby in Y/N's arms, smiling at the new family. Both Bruce and Natasha quietly left the room once the baby was cleaned up and wrapped in a pink blanket.

"What should we name her Steve?" Y/N asked her husband. Steve stayed quiet for a few minutes before he answered.

"Bilean."

"Bilean Y/M/N Rogers. I love it. Welcome to the world Bilean." Y/N said looking down and the small bundle in her arms.