Final Battle: Endgame-Steve Rogers {E}

I'm going to add a little bit of my own twist to this so Y/N can fit into the storyline.

"Hey Cap, you read me? On your left." Sam said into the comm. A portal opened up and out walked T'challa, Shuri, and Okoya. Then Sam flew out. Portals opened up all along the sky, people coming through them to help Cap. Doctor Strange came out of one along with Mantis, Drax, Quill, Parker, then the Wakandans came.

"Ebomba!" T'challa yelled as the Wakandans repeated his words.

Portals kept opening up, leading more people out onto the battlefield. Bucky comes out with his rifle in his hands with Groot and more Wakandans behind him. Wanda drops down onto the ground, Wong coming out with a bunch of people who have mastered the mystic arts. Thor opened his hand to grab Stormbreaker.

The final person to walk out of the portals is Y/N, her hair was tied back into a high ponytail, her hands to her side. Steve looks at her with a smile, knowing she's back.

Pepper comes down, landing on the ground, her mask opening up as Tony gets to his feet.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asks Wong.

"Like you wanted more?" He asks, causing Y/N to smile.

Ant-Man suddenly burst up, putting Rhodey, Hulk, and Rocket on the ground with the rest of the group.

"Avengers!" Steve yells. He puts out his hand, Mojiner coming to him.

"Assemble." He says quieter. Thor lets out a yell as everyone charges. Thanos points his weapon at them, telling his army to go, Cull Obsidion the first to go. Thor hits Stormbreaker on the ground, sending out a jolt of lightning, killing some of Thanos' army. Ant-Man punches down a Chitauri out of the sky, sending it hurtling down. 

Pepper and Tony go back to back, using their arc reactors to kill as many Chitauri as possible.

Everything happens too fast, Thanos' army is dwindling slowly, to only a handful of Chitauri. Clint has the gauntlet, trying to get it away. Thanos ordered his army to rain fire, killing many Avengers. Carol comes just in time, throwing herself through the ships, killing off the firing.

Before Y/N could comprehend anything that was happening, Thanos throws his knife-like weapon through the van, making it explode.

Everything comes to a stand still for a minute, before Thanos attacks again. Y/N and Steve manage to get to each other, smiling at the other.

"Where's Nat?" Y/N asks Steve.

"She didn't come back from Vormire. We tried everything Y/N, I'm sorry." Steve says. Y/N stands for a moment before breaking down. She starts to sob, falling to her knees and letting out a loud scream. Her powers become stronger, making everything come to a standstill again. Tony grabs the stones from Thanos, putting them in his suit.

"I am, inevitable." Thanos says before snapping. Nothing happens. he looks at the gauntlet, seeing the stones are gone. He looks over to Tony, seeing him with the stones.

"And I. Am. Iron Man." Tony says before snapping his fingers. Everything around them starts to turn to dust before Thanos finally goes.

Tony goes over by himself, as Rhodey goes over to him. Peter finds them, talking to Tony.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, can you hear me? It's me, Peter. We won Mr. Stark, we won, you did it, sir, you did it. I'm sorry Tony." Peter says as he begins to cry. Pepper pulls him away, kneeling in front of Tony.

"Hey. F.R.I.D.A.Y?" She asks the A.I. She responds with his health.

"Tony, look at me. We're going to be okay. You can rest now." Pepper says before giving a sad smile and kissing Tony's cheek once he passes.

Everyone around them becomes quiet. Steve lets tears fall from his eyes, seeing his best friend gone.

Clint kneels down, followed by T'challa, Carol, Quill, Nebula, Valkarye, Scott, Steve, Doctor Strange, Shuri, Okayo, Drax, Bucky, Wanda, and Mantis. Finally, Y/N falls to the ground next to Steve, much as he did from the wound on his thigh.

~~~~~

"Pepper, I wanted to tell you something," Y/N says to Pepper. Pepper nods her head, giving Y/N a sad smile. "When Tony passed, before then, I went into his mind. I saw what he hoped for Morgan to grow up happy. He wants you to know that he loved you more than anything in this world. He did this for you, for Morgan, for us. And I saw the future. You're happy. Morgan's happy. We're all happy. Tony was happy when he passed. He knew it was worth it. He knew it was worth it to see Morgan grow up. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for the two of you. And you can see that now. He truly did love you."

"Thank you Y/N, that means so much to me. I'm truly blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you." Pepper said to Y/N, giving her a hug.

~~~~~

Y/N looked over at Steve with Bucky and Sam. She saw the future. A future with Steve. A long happy future. 

Steve looks over at Y/N as she gives him a big cheeky smile.

Everything is just where it needs to be