Pregnancy pt. 2-Bucky Barnes {E}

Edited

Y/N

THREE MONTHS PREGNANT

"Hey Y/N, how are you and the little monkey?" Steve asks.

"We're good. Tired but good." I reply. Steve smiles at me, coming over to me, and resting his hands on my small bump. I smile up at him, as he removes his hands. Tony comes into the room, going to the fridge. 

"Hey, Tony." I say. He replies with a small 'hi' back, before leaving the room. I look over at Steve, saying how weird that was.

"It probably has something to do with Pepper." Steve replies.

I leave to go up to my room, but before I can get there, I hear Pepper crying in her and Tony's shared room. I knock, getting no response. I walk in, wanting to make sure that everything was okay. 

I walk in seeing Pepper sitting on the floor, sobbing. I rush over to her saying, "What's wrong Pepper?"

"I-i lost my baby." She says still sobbing.

"What do you mean you lost the baby?"

"I-i was pregnant, but I lost her. I lost her two days ago." She sobs. I feel tears coming to my eyes. I reach over, holding her in my arms. Pepper stayed there for a while until Tony comes into the room.

"W-what are you doing here Y/N?" He asks.

"I heard crying and wanted to make sure everything was okay. I'm so sorry Tony. I didn't kn-"

"Get out! Get out of my room. I don't want to see you or that baby bump that you have. You're rubbing it in our faces that you are going to have a baby running around the tower. Just get out!" He yells.

"Tony!" Pepper yells back. Before anyone was able to say anything else, I run out of the room with tears falling from my eyes. I run to my room, closing and locking the door behind me. I crawl into bed, curling up under the covers.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" I hear Tony say from the other side of the door.

"Go away, Tony. Just leave me alone." I say. I hear a sigh from the other side, then footsteps walking away.

Before I know it, I'm falling asleep.

~~~~~

Steve

"I guess we should get started then." Tony says.

"No, we can't Y/N's not here yet." I say.

"She doesn't have to be here for this." He says. I look down, wondering where she was.

"Um, Pepper and I found out a few weeks ago that she was pregnant. But we, um, lost the baby two days ago. It was a little girl." Tony said, tears falling down his face. Everyone gets up to comfort them, but Tony says one last thing. "I yelled at Y/N. She was just comforting Pepper and I yelled at her. I guess it was just my pent-up anger that got the best of me. I tried to say I was sorry but she wouldn't let me in the room. I think you should talk to her Steve." He says. I nod my head, walking to her room.

I knock on the door, but I get no answer. I assume she's asleep, so walk off to the kitchen. I'll just leave her until she comes down.

~~~~~
Y/N

I walk down the hall but run into Tony as I walk down to the kitchen. "Y/N, wait. I'm really sorry about yelling at you. I'm just so upset about the loss of my little girl and I guess I took it out on you. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay Tony. I understand." I say. Tony pulls me into a hug, as I rub his back.

~~~~~

"Avengers. We have a mission!" Fury says. Everyone goes to suit up, as I go to the control room.

Once everyone is in the quin jet, I give them the rundown. "Okay, we have Whiplash in the town center. His weakness is overconfidence. He likes to taunt his enemy. Fake getting hurt maybe, he'll use that, Tony, when he is at his highest, I want you to pin him, Cap, and finish the mission when he's down. Go now." I say. I watch the team do everything I said to do. They take Whiplash down in no time, bringing him back to the compound to put in a cell.  "Good work guys." I say, greeting them. Once everyone is calmed down, we all go our own ways, finishing off the day.