You Leave Him with a Baby-Bucky Barnes {E}

Bucky groans as he rolls out of bed to pick up the screaming infant on the other side of the room, for the third time that night.

Bucky picks up Olivia, his one-month-old baby, cradling her to his bare chest. He bounced her in his arms, trying to calm her crying and screaming down. Bucky sighs, walking out of his room to the kitchen.

The new father grabs a pre-made milk bottle out of the fridge, putting it in the microwave to warm it up. "Olivia, be quiet, you're going to wake the whole compound up." Bucky says to the baby. The microwave goes off, Bucky pulls the bottle out and tests the warmth of the milk then gives it to the child. Bucky sits down on the couch in the living room, still feeding the baby. Steve makes his way down the hallway, soon being greeted by Natasha, Tony, Bruce, and Wanda. Hawkeye, Pepper, and Vision were the only ones to still asleep.

Steve walks into the kitchen, grabbing a coffee mug, and pouring some coffee into the cup. He walks into the living room to see Bucky with Olivia on his shoulder, patting her back lightly. "Hey, Buck, rough night with Liv?" Steve asks, sitting down on a chair, sipping on the coffee. Bucky grunts, setting Olivia down on his lap. She smiles slightly up at her father, causing a large smile to spread across Bucky's face. "Go back to sleep Buck, the seven of us can take care of a baby. Wanda is almost done making you breakfast. After that go get some sleep. You need it." Natasha says to Bucky. He agrees, handing Olivia off to Steve.

"She just ate, she'll need to be changed here soon, and she'll need another bottle in about two hours. All the bottles are in the fridge they just need to be warmed up. She has a cot right there if you want to put her down." Bucky says, fussing over the baby.

"Bucky, we can take care of her. Go eat and go back to sleep." Wanda says to Bucky, handing him a plate of hot food.

Once Bucky is done eating, he goes to his room, takes a shower then gets into bed, wrapping the blanket around him and falling into a deep, much-needed sleep.