Request #2-Sebastian Stan {E}

Faith looks at herself in the mirror in her and Sebastian's shared room. She hated the way her dress made her look. It was too late to back out of going to the Oscars with Seb. They had made a plan to tell everyone that they were pregnant. But Faith hated the way the dress made her look.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" Sebastian asked as he stepped into the room.

"No, I don't want to go Seb." She says, sitting down on the bed.

"What, why?" Sebastian asks, fixing his watch on his wrist.

"Because I look like a whale!" Faith says, tears welling in her eyes.

"You do not look like a whale, you're carrying my baby in there. You look stunning." Sebastian says to Faith.

"You have to say that." Faith says to him, looking down at her stomach.

"Faith, you look beautiful. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. You don't look like a whale. You're pregnant, with my child. You're carrying a baby in there Faith. I wouldn't let you leave the house looking bad. You're going to be the best-looking woman there, pregnant or not. You were so excited to go yesterday, what changed?" 

"I don't like the way this dress makes me look. I look fat." Faith said in return.

"This dress makes you look stunning. Look at yourself. I've never seen a more beautiful woman in my life." Sebastian said to Faith, pulling her off the bed and making her look at herself in the full-length mirror. Faith's hands went to her stomach, smiling slightly.

"So, are you ready to go momma?" Sebastian asks. Faith nods her head, taking Sebastian's hand.

~~~~~

"It looks like Sebastian Stan has just arrived with his new wife, Faith. It looks like they could possibly be expecting a baby in the near future." A reporter says. Sebastian and Faith make their way to the interviews, smiling at all the people.

"So, Sebastian and Faith, we heard that you guys have some big news for the fans. Is this true?"

"Yes, we have some really exciting news. Faith and I are expecting our first baby together in four months." Sebastian said with a huge smile. Sebastian placed his hand on Faith's protruding stomach.

"And do you know what you're having yet?" The reporter asked.

"Yes we do, we're having a mini Sebastian." Faith says with a warm smile.

"Well, congratulation to the happy couple, we hope all goes well when you welcome the little guy into the world!" The reporter finishes off. The expecting couple thanks her, continuing down the red carpet.

"Hey, there's my favorite couple! How's the little man doing?" Chris Evans asks, placing his hands on Faith's stomach.

"He's great." Faith says to her friend with a smile.

~~~~~

After the Oscars, Faith and Sebastian went back to their apartment, crawling into bed once they were changed from their evening wear.

Sebastian, pressed against Faith's back, his large hands resting on her baby bump. Faith, her back pressed against Sebastian's torso, content with her growing family. The pair slept peacefully, knowing the world knows of their ever-growing family.