He Cheats-Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers pt. 1 {E}

Edited

You walked down the hallway on your way to your and Bucky's shared room, slightly skipping. You were so excited to show Bucky the newest power you had discovered while in training with Steve. You couldn't keep the smile off your face as you walk into the room you shared with Bucky. You opened the door to a sight you never thought you would see. Bucky and Wanda were getting dressed. Your boyfriend and best friend. You slam the door behind yourself, catching their attention. Wanda jumps from the sudden and loud noise. "What the hell is going on here?" You yell, tears filling your eyes.

"Y/N! What are you doing here? I thought you were training with Steve?" Bucky asks, quickly putting a shirt on.

"I was training but I came up to show you a new power but I see you're a bit busy." You say with venom dripping from your voice.

"Y/N, I promise it's not what it looks like baby." Bucky says walking slowly toward you with his hand out.

"No, you don't get to call me baby. You think that after this," You say gesturing to Wanda and Bucky. "You can just call me baby and think that all of this is okay? Do you think that I'll just let this slide and we can go back to cuddling and be the 'perfect couple' as everyone here says we are? If you think that's what's going to happen you're dead wrong." You finish saying.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, please don't leave me. I'm so sorry." Bucky says. You shake your head, looking down at the floor before turning around and walking out the door. You hear both Bucky and Wanda calling out for you. 

You make your way to Steve's room, knocking on the door. Steve opened the door, just out of the shower. He had a pair of joggers on without a shirt, drying his hair with a towel. "Hey, I thought you were with Buck?" He asked. You shook your head, tears falling down your face. "Hey, woah woah, what's wrong?" Steve asked pulling you into his room. You sat down on the bed, starting to explain what happened.

"Bucky cheated on me. With Wanda. I walked in on them getting dressed." Steve sat for a few minutes before saying anything.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." He said as he pulled you into a hug. You sat for a few minutes, wrapped in Steve's arms. "Why don't we go get your things from Bucky's room and get you set up in here? I don't have any problem with you staying with me until we can find a room for you." Steve said after a while. You nodded your head, letting Steve put a shirt on before going with you to get your things. 

~~~~~

As you walked around the room gathering your things, Bucky stood in the corner of the room watching you. You handed the bigger things for Steve to carry and you carried the rest. Before you left the room, you looked at Bucky one final time to see tears falling down his face. You didn't quite understand why he was crying, this was his fault. You continued out of the room, following Steve to his room to get settled.

~~~~~
That night

You lay awake in the bed as Steve slept soundly next to you on the other side of the bed. Tears fell down your face as you tried to be quiet and not wake Steve but to no anvil.  "Hey, don't cry. I'm right here Y/N/N. Please don't cry." Steve said as he wrapped his arms around your body, his bare torso pressed against your clothed back.

"I'm sorry." You say quietly.

"No, don't say that, this isn't your fault." Steve simply said. You turn towards him looking up at him. Steve wipes the tears that are left on your face before kissing your forehead. You snuggle into his chest, finally falling asleep.