Pregnancy pt. 2-Chris Evans {E}

Edited
Rewrite

Three and half months pregnant
Chris

I felt the bed jerk, knowing it was Y/N. I follow her to the bathroom, holding her hair back and rubbing circles on her back. She flushes the toilet, rinsing her mouth out. She walks back out to the bedroom, face-planting onto the bed.

"This baby hates me, Chris. It hates me." She says.

"They don't hate you. It's normal to be sick. I've been reading and it says the morning sickness will happen until the second trimester, which won't be long until you get there, like a week left. You can do this. Just think, in a few months you can hold the little baby in your arms." I say to Y/N with a smile on my face. "Come on, let's go back to bed baby oven."

"Did you just call me 'baby oven'?" Y/N laughs. I smile at her, pulling her onto the bed with me. She snuggles her head into my chest, and soon her breathing becomes shallow and even, telling me she's asleep. I snuggle closer to her, falling asleep with my hand on her slightly protruding stomach.

~~~~~
Y/N
Week and a half later

Today was the first appointment of my second trimester and Chris would be coming with me.

When we got to the doctor's office, I signed in and sat down next to Chris. 

When we were called back, I laid back on the table while Chris sat in the chair next to the bed. 

"Hi Mrs. Evans, how are you today?" Doctor Raine said as she came into the room, smiling at me. She introduced herself to Chris, washing her hands and grabbing the gel. She spread the gel on my stomach, a picture of the baby popping up on the screen. Chris grabbed my hand, smiling at the picture of our child.

"Would you like to know the genders?" The doctor asked.

"Genders, as in like, more than one?" Chris asked.

"Yes, you're having twins." The doctor laughed. Chris and I nodded our heads, wanting to know what we were expecting.

"Well, it looks like you're going to have a little, boy and a little, girl! Congratulations!" She says. Chris squeezes my hand, smiling at me.

One of each... my dream family...