Pregnancy pt. 4-Chris Evans {E}

Edited
R
ewrite

Two weeks past due date

Y/N

I try to find a comfortable position to sit in on the couch, not finding any position that relieves some of the pain in my back. I decide to get up and walk around.

I make my way back to the nursery to check on the guys. Chris, Robert, Sebastian, and Hemsworth were putting the finishing touches on the nursery before the babies arrive.

I get to the nursery, gasping when I see it. Chris turns towards me, rushing to my side.

"What's wrong? Are the twins on the way?"

"No, I just love the room! It looks beautiful!" I say.

The room was split in half by colors. Sebastian's side was light green with wildlife painted throughout the wall. He had a black crib with green bedding and a green teddy bear sitting in the corner of the crib. Over the crib on the wall, the name 'Sebastian Robert' was painted in cursive.

Scarlett's side was light purple with flowers painted on the wall. Her crib was white with purple bedding and a purple teddy bear in the corner. Above her crib was the name 'Scarlett Y/M/B' in cursive.

On the back wall, between the cribs was a rocking chair and changing table to the right. To the left of the chair was a bookshelf full of books and toys for the kids when they get older.

I smile at the guys as I feel a contraction rip through my abdomen. I let out a yelp, causing the guys to look at me.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Chris asks. I go to say yes, but feel a gush of water run down my leg.

"Uh, Chris?" I ask, holding onto the wall with one hand and the other holding my stomach.

"Yeah, baby?" He asks, not noticing the sudden puddle of water around my feet.

"My water just broke, the babies are coming now." I say, just as another contraction hits. Chris rushed to my side, as I take a deep breath.

"Okay, um, Hemsworth, go get the bag that's sitting in our room, it's sitting right next to the door. Robert, I haven't put the car seats in the car yet, could you put them in the back for me? Seb and I will go get her in the car." Chris says.

Everyone does as told, Hemsworth put my bag in the front seat with him as Robert drove and Chris and Sebastian sat in the back with me, holding my hands. They let me squeeze their hands every time a contraction hit, which was often.

~~~~~
At the hospital
Third Person View

Once you were checked in, had a room, and were set up to all the monitors, Sebastian, Robert and Hemsworth came into the room. "Knock knock, you guys up for visitors?" Hemsworth asked, standing in the doorway. You nod your head, just getting over a contraction. The three men flock into the room, smiling at you. Sebastian gives you a large gift bag, giving you a huge smile.

"What's this?" You ask, taking the bag from him.

"Well, at the baby shower Scarlett and I got you those matching onesies for the babies, but I thought I'd get you and Chris something, just from me. Open it up." He says with a smile. You sit up more, taking the tissue paper out of the bag. You pull out two shirts, one for you and the other for Chris.

 You pull out two shirts, one for you and the other for Chris

"Oh, Sebastian! Thank you so much. I love them!" You say, pulling Sebastian to you, giving him a hug. Chris does the same, hugging him and patting his back. Chris grabs your hand again, just as a contraction hits. You squeeze Chris' hand, trying not to cry out in pain.

"Hello parents-to-be! Wow, we have a full room today!" Doctor Raine says, coming into the room and washing her hands. You lay your head back on the pillow, tired from the contraction.

"I'm going to check you, see how far along you are. How far apart are the contractions?" She asks.

"About every five minutes." You say as she checks you.

"Okay, you're about seven centimeters along. I'd give it about five more hours then you should be able to push. I would recommend getting some sleep so you're not as tired when they get here. And you're only allowed two people in here during the birth so I'd pick someone soon." Doctor Raine says before she leaves the room.

"Um, well we actually wanted to ask you guys something. Chris, would you be Sebastian's Godfather, and Robert will you be Scarlett's Godfather?" You ask. They both agree, more than happy to be a part of the kids' lives. "We haven't forgotten you, Seb. We've already named the little man after you, but since I don't have any siblings, will you be their uncle?" You ask him. He agrees, hugging you. 

"And also, will you stay for the birth?" Sebastian once again agrees, grabbing your hand and giving it a squeeze. 

A contraction hits again, making you squeeze Sebastian's hand. Once it passes, you smile weakly up at Chris, throwing your head back on the pillow. "Why don't you sleep right now, it's gonna be a long day and night babygirl." Chris says to you. You nod your head, trying to get into a comfortable position. Once you find a way you can lay, you fall asleep to Chris rubbing circles in your large belly.