Pregnancy #2- pt.2-Steve Rogers {E}

Eight Weeks Pregnant

Y/N looked at her stomach in the mirror, her normally flat stomach was slightly rounded. She ran her hand over the small bump, looking from the side to the front, seeing if she could notice the bump through her shirt. The couple had yet to tell the rest of the team about the baby on the way. Y/N knew they would have to tell them soon seeing as she was starting to show and she couldn't go on missions.

Steve came up behind Y/N, resting his large hands on her stomach. His chin sat on her shoulders, his smile making his wife break out into a smile of her own. "We should probably tell the rest of the team about the baby. I think Wanda knows something's up but I won't let her into my head. I think she's getting upset." Y/N chuckled. Steve nodded his head, pulling away from her shoulder and grabbing her small hand in his. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, tell everyone to gather in the living room for a meeting please." Y/N said to the A.I. The system responded with a 'yes ma'am', letting everyone know where to gather.

~~~~~

"What is this about Rogers? I was in the middle of a test run on a new suit." Tony said as he plopped down on the leather sofa in the living room of the Avengers compound. Y/N gave Tony a look, telling him to be quiet. Steve and Y/N shared a look, before Steve started to say anything.

"We have some news for you guys. This is really big for us and we're very excited. Y/N and I found out last week that Y/N is pregnant." Steve said with a smile. Both incoming parents rested a hand on Y/N's small stomach, smiling at the team. Everyone quickly stood up, embracing the couple in hugs, telling them how happy they were.

"Is that why I couldn't get into your head Y/N? I knew you were hiding something but I couldn't get into your mind." Wanda giggled. Y/N nodded her head, smiling.

Bucky was the last one to hug the couple, telling them he couldn't wait to hold his little niece or nephew in a few short months.

It was safe to say the baby was going to be very well loved and cared for in the Avengers Compound.