You're Finally Parents-Bucky Barnes {E}

Hiya guys! So just a disclaimer, I have no idea how the adoption process works, I'm just going off of what works best for the storyline. Also, I strongly suggest adopting for yall! There are so many children out there that don't have families to go home to. Thanks for reading!!!

Y/N flattened out her blouse under her leather jacket. Bucky grabbed her hand, walking with her into the adoption center to meet the children they could choose from. Bucky smiles over at his wife, kissing her hand.

The couple walked into the building, being surrounded by children of all ages. The children hung from Bucky's metal arm, swinging back and forth on it, giggling.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Barnes. It's great to see you today. I'm guess you're here to pick out a child?" Miss. Amanda said to the couple. Y/N nodded her head, smiling down at the kids around her feet.

"Well, over here are the infants. This right here is Tilly. She's just a few days old, she was brought in yesterday. This is Riley he's four months old, he was brought in two days after he was born. This is Noah. He's six months. And over here is Daisy. She was brought in three weeks ago. She's only a month old. And we of course have our older children. You know Remington, Bellamy, Naomi, Decker, Elijah, and Owen. Those are the kids that are ready to head out, they're all healthy, happy, and very well behaved. I'll let you hang out with the babies and make a choice."

Y/N went and picked up Daisy, smiling down at the small infant in her arms. Daisy opened her eyes slightly showing Y/N her bright green eyes. She smiled up at the adult, making Y/N fall in love. She handed her to Bucky, and he fell for her straight away. They set her down in her crib again, talking back and forth.

"She's the one Buck. I want to bring Daisy home with us." Y/N said to her husband. Bucky agreed, going to find Amanda.

"Have you made a choice?"

"Yeah, we would like to adopt Daisy." Bucky says grabbing Y/N's hand. Amanda smiled at the couple, bringing them to her office to sign the paperwork.

~~~~~

Y/N and Bucky walked into the living room of the compound as everyone turned to look at them. Gasps flowed through the room as Y/N sat down with a small bundle of purple blankets in her arms. Everyone crowded around her to look at the small child she held in her arms.

"Everyone, we would like to introduce you to Daisy Arden Barnes, our daughter." Bucky said, not taking his eyes off his sleeping daughter.