Pregnancy pt.2- Sebastian Stan {E}

Two months and three weeks

Y/N rushed into the bathroom, putting her head into the porcelain toilet bowl, Sebastian following slowly behind her. Sebastian held Y/N hair back for her as she threw up their dinner from the previous night and much more.

"Are you okay baby?" Sebastian asks once Y/N sits down on the floor.

"Mhm. I'm pretty sure this baby hates me, Seb." She says, making a grossed-out face.

"Hey, don't say that. It's normal. I've been reading up on pregnancy and the morning sickness will normally last until the second trimester. You're just a few weeks short of the second trimester. Just a few more weeks and you'll hopefully be in the clear baby." Sebastian said.

"You know, you did this to me. This is your fault." Y/N said to Sebastian as she got up off the bathroom floor.

"It takes two to tango babe." Sebastian says, smiling and kissing Y/N's forehead.

"Haha, very funny Sebastian." Y/N said, getting back into bed.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Sebastian says with a smile. Y/N hums, causing Sebastian to climb into the bed with her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to him.

~~~~~

Y/N sits in Sebastian's trailer, waiting for him to come in and get her to tell their friends, the other Marvel actors they were expecting. She had been sitting in the trailer for hours, Sebastian not coming in more than to change outfits. She was starting to get restless when Sebastian finally came into the trailer, smiling at Y/N, grabbing her hand, and bringing her out to where the others were hanging around, talking and laughing at each other.

"Hey, everyone, we have something to tell you." Sebastian said to the group that slowly went quiet, looking at the couple.

"We found out a few weeks ago that Y/N is pregnant with my baby." Sebastian said with a huge smile on his face. Chris Evans was the first to jump up and embrace Sebastian, moving to Y/N. Everyone comes over, saying their congratulations to the expecting couple. Everyone slowly went their ways, going home after the long day of filming.

Sebastian and Y/N slowly made their way back to their shared apartment in upper Hollywood. Y/N went into their shared bedroom, changing into a pair of sweatpants and one of Sebastian's shirts, throwing her hair up into a bun before going out to the living room where Sebastian sat, reading something on his phone. Y/N walked over to him and laid down next to him. Sebastian put his phone down, smiling down at his pregnant girlfriend.

"What's goin' on in the pretty head of yours babe?" Sebastian asked.

"I want to cuddle. I miss my Sebba cuddles." Y/N said. Sebastian chuckled, pulling Y/N up off of him, and pulling her to their bedroom. They laid down on the bed, putting a movie on. Sebastian pulled Y/N up further to him, letting her lay almost completely on him. Sebastian started the movie, feeling Y/N's breath even out not even ten minutes into the movie. Sebastian smiled to himself, kissing her head, resting his hand on her ever-growing baby bump.

"I love you more than you'll ever know Y/N, and this baby."