Pregnancy Final Pt- Bucky Barnes {E}

Edited

Bucky

I look over at Y/N sleeping peacefully in the bed. I then look down at my little boy in my arms, snuggled against my chest. He has Y/N's nose, but my hair. I have yet to see his eyes, seeing how he's only a few hours old. I snuggle him closer to me, happy that he's finally here.

The baby starts to stir in my arms, so I put him so he's laying in my arms, facing me. He opens his eyes, finally letting me see them. I look at them, seeing that they're a beautiful blue color. 

"Hi Buck. How's our little one?" I hear Y/N say from the bed. I turn towards her, smiling.

"He's great. He has beautiful blue eyes." I say back. I hand the baby over to her as I hear a knock on the door. Steve pokes his head in, asking if they could come in. I tell them to come in, in which they surround the bed.

"Oh, he's beautiful. What's his name?" Natasha asks. Y/N looks at me, telling me I can say it.

"Everyone, this is Cooper Grant Buchanan Barnes." I say, looking at everyone. I hear awe's coming from the group as they look down on my son. I can tell that everyone is in awe of him. I hand Cooper to Steve, making sure he supports his head.

~~~~~

After everyone leaves, Y/N feeds Cooper. After she fed him, she handed him to me, to take a shower.

I take off my shirt remembering what Bruce told me. Baby's need skin-to-skin contact. I then take Cooper out of everything except for his diaper, laying him on my chest. I end up falling asleep to the sound of Cooper's light breathing., which is music to my ears.

~~~~~
Bucky
Earlier

"What made you guys decide on Grant as the middle name?" Steve asks, looking up from Cooper.

"You were there for Y/N when I wasn't here. You've always been there for me even when I tried to kill you. You never gave up on me. I can never repay you for that Steve. I'm forever in debt to you. Thank you." I say to my best friend. Steve sets Copper down, pulling me into a hug. We stand, embracing each other for a while, me saying 'thank you' over and over again.

~~~~~
Y/N

I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Bucky sound asleep with Cooper on his bare chest. It might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I take my phone out, snapping a picture before Bucky wakes up. I quickly set the picture as my wallpaper on my phone before crawling back into the bed. Bruce comes in, telling me that I can go home tomorrow morning, seeing how I came in yesterday afternoon. Cooper stirs, making a noise. I go over to him, I pick him up, bringing him back to the bed with me. I sit down, putting Cooper on my lap. He opens his eyes, looking up at me. He makes a cute little noise, making me smile. I pull him up to my face, showering him in kisses. 

"I just can't get enough of you little man." I say. Cooper falls back to sleep, snuggling into my chest. I lay down with him on my chest, falling asleep myself.

I have a perfect family.