Pregnancy pt.5-Chris Evans {E}

Edited
Rewrite

Chris

Y/N had been asleep for about three hours now, getting past contractions without waking up. I could see the discomfort on her face. I tried to help by rubbing circles on her stomach.

Y/N shot awake whining out in pain. I grab her hand, placing gentle kisses on it.

Doctor Raine comes through the door. She checks Y/N one more time before she says, with a smile, "Well, it looks like it's time to push. I'm going to go let my nurses bring in everything then I'll be back in to deliver the babies!" I look at Y/N with a big smile on my face.

"Well, I guess Robert and I will see you guys when you're parents! Good Luck Y/N/N You've got this!" Hemsworth says as they leave the room. Sebastian comes up on Y/N's right side as I stay on her left. 

Y/N

Doctor Raine comes back into the room with the nurses in tow, carrying a bunch of stuff. They bring in two cots for the babies and more monitors. Doctor Raine washed her hands as the nurses helped me get into a position that was comfortable. Doctor Raine sat down in front of me, putting the sheet over my knees.

"Okay, the next contraction should be coming up here in about twenty seconds." She said. Chris gives me a peck on the lips as he grabs my hand. Sebastian offers his hand to me, which I take with a smile, letting him kiss my forehead.

"Okay and push!" Doctor Raine says to me. I take a deep breath as I start to push. I let out a whine as I feel the head coming.

"You're doing so good babygirl. You've got this." Chris said over and over to me.

"You're doing so good Y/N! I can see the first head, one more push for the shoulders." She says. I let out a cry that is soon replaced with a higher-pitched scream.

"It's a girl!" Doctor Raine said. Chris cut the cord before placing her on my chest. I look down and the small infant in my arms, letting out a cry of happiness.

"Hi, Scarlett. Oh, you're beautiful!" I say down to her. She quiets down when she's set on my chest. She's soon taken away to be cleaned up as I'm told to push again.

"Okay, he's coming at an odd angle so you really need to push for this one." Doctor Raine says to me. I push as hard as I could, falling back onto the bed.

"I can't do it anymore Chris. It's too much." I say as a few tears roll down my face along with sweat.

"Yes, you can. You've got this. Just a few minutes and Sebastian will be here with his sister. You have to try baby." Chris says to me. I take another deep breath as I push again.

"One last push for the shoulders and then you're done." I push the hardest my body will let me then hear the same high-pitched cry. I fall back onto the bed, tears rolling down my face. The baby is placed on my chest after Chris cuts the cord. I look down at the infant in my arms, smiling at him. Sebastian quietly leaves the room, leaving me with my family.

Sebastian is taken out of my arms to be cleaned up, as Scarlett is placed in my arms. She's wrapped in a pink blanket, sound asleep. She has a cute little button nose and chubby cheeks, the cutest little girl ever.

Sebastian is brought back and placed in my other arm. I smile at my twin infants, looking at Sebastian. He has Chris' nose, but I have yet to see either of their eyes.

"C-can I hold one?" Chris asks quietly. I smile at him as I hand Scarlett over to him. We sit like this for several hours, before I start to feel tired. I hand Sebastian to Chris, as I snuggle down into the bed, finally getting a good amount of sleep since I found out I was pregnant.

Scarlett Y/M/N Evans- 9:17 pm, March 23rd, 2020
Sebastian Robert Evans- 9:23 pm, March 23rd, 2020