Request #1-Chris Evans {E}

Status-Edited 10/18/2020

Request from

Faith sat in Chris' trailer on the set of his newest movie, making out, as things started to get heated.

"Mmh, I love you so much, Chris." Faith says in between kisses.

"I love you, Faith." Chris returns before connecting their lips again.

The trailer door swings open to show Faith's father, Leonardo DiCaprio with an angry look on his face.

"What the hell is going on in here?" He yells.

"Nothing dad." Faith says as she wipes her lips on her hand.

"I think there's more than nothing going on in here." Leo says in a rude tone.

"Faith, you know how I feel about this relationship. Or any relationship for that matter." Leo says to his daughter.

"I know but I'm not my mother!" She says.

"Go, go back to my trailer!" Leo yells at his daughter. Tears well in Faith's eyes as she runs out of the trailer.

"Sir, I promise, we weren't doing anything other than kissing. I would never do anything Faith doesn't want to do." Chris says to Leo. Leo takes a deep breath before saying,

"I know that, it's just that she's all I have. Her mother didn't want her so I told her I would take her. Raising a child isn't what I thought it would be. It's even harder to raise a girl on your own. I just don't want her to get hurt. She's my baby, the last thing I want is for her to get hurt by someone and I have to pick up the pieces. I've done that one too many times for her in her life. She hasn't had the best luck with dating. After her last boyfriend, I find it kind of hard to trust someone with her." Leo says to Chris.

"I promise you, I will never hurt her. That's the last thing I want to do. I see myself marrying her and starting a family with her. I really love her. I've never felt like this with someone. I truly do love her." Chris said. Leo smiled at Chris, telling him they should go talk to Faith.

The two men find Faith in her father's trailer, crying.

"Hey baby, I'm right here. Calm down; I'm here now." Chris coos to his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry Faith. I just don't want to see you get hurt is all. You're all I have sweetheart. I'm sorry." Leo says to Faith. She sniffles a few times, wiping her eyes and then hugging her father.

"I know dad. You're not going to lose me. I promise. I'll always be your little girl. I can promise you that." Faith says to her father. Leo pulls her to him, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, dad." Faith says to Leo. Chris smile at the father-daughter pair, hoping he'll have that someday. He can only hope.