12 𝘥.𝘩.

- steve gets dustin preparedfor the snowball -

for the snowball -

    "so, you know what to do when you get in there?" steve asks, turning to look at dustin in the passenger seat. he looks nervous, playing with his thumbs and wondering what he'll do if he messes up everything. dustin sighs, shaking his head a little, "i don't know if i should even go in and ask them out. i mean we barely ever talk and they probably don't even know i exist."

    with a quick eye roll steve looks at his small friend, "dustin, you know that's a complete lie, you literally just talked to them a couple days ago and the day before that the two of you studied together. you're just too worried that they'll say no, but you fight inter dimensional monsters. you just have to chill out and y/n will definitely say yes." dustin nods and looks at steve, a hopefully glint in his eyes.

    he pushes his hair back some and has a deep sigh, finally ready to fight his fear. "thanks for the pep talk steve, i'm going to ask y/n to dance and then maybe there will be something more for us." dustin then opens the door and steps out, confidentially walking towards the building, finally getting back his mojo.

- part 2? -