14 𝘸.𝘣.

☆彡 waiting and blushingfluff

fluff

"Michael, calm yourself, they're going to be so happy to see us," you look over at your brother, raising an eyebrow at him, "and El will be so excited to see you!!!" For you, it was fun to watch his correspondence with El, watching him stay in touch with the one girl he couldn't get enough of. "And Will is excited to see you, I'm sure of it," Mike purses his lips, nodding, making sure that not just his relationship with El is the reason you're both in California.

    You nod, mainly to yourself, trying to convince yourself that maybe all of the soft words and poetry you wrote each other wasn't just friendly. "Also, what's up with that outfit?" It takes you a second to ask, not even realizing that he was wearing that when you boarded the plane. He looks away, shaking his head, in seemingly disappointment, "It's California fashion, trust me."

    "No, I won't," you walk out of the corridor leading to the main airport, looking around, "okay, do you see them?" Mike and you look around, wondering where everyone was. "Mike! y/n!" A very familiar voice yells, turning both of your attentions towards El, Will, and Jonathan. "El! Will! You guys have no idea how much we missed you," you rush over to the siblings, pulling El into a hug.

    When you separate, you look over at Will, tilting your head. "I missed you," you lament, your hand clutching one of the straps on your backpack. "I missed you too, y/n," Will pulls you into a hug, somewhat startling you. However, you can't help but wrap your arms around him as well, standing there for what seems like eternity, not wanting to let go. "I have something for you," Will comments, pulling back, holding up a rolled up paper.

    Happily, you take it and unroll it, it's you guys fighting a dragon. "Thank you, Will! I love it so much, it means a lot to me," you smile at him, quickly biting your lip and you turn towards your bag, "And I have something for you." You grab out a small book, a little worn out. "Well, there's a DnD club at our school and so I've written out some of the stories that occurred there, so it's like you're with us," you nod, handing him the little book.

    Will's face instantly lits up, flipping through the pages rapidly. "I love this, I love you," Will admits, holding the book close to his chest. You bring your hand up to his cheek, "I love you too, oh my gosh I've missed you so much." The two of you embrace again, your arms wrapped around his neck and his around your upper back.