14 𝘫.𝘣.

☆彡 you alright?angst (blood warning)

☆彡 you alright?
angst (blood warning)

      chaos. chaos really is a fleeting feeling, one that typically lasts for no more than an hour. except for when you're from hawkins, indiana and are currently in california attempting to save an officer. from the moment someone attempted to attack the house to getting into argyle's van, it's been pure chaos.

    as the gang attempts to put pressure on the man's wounds, you sit back, a stinging pain in your right shoulder. you attempt to ease it; however, no shoulder rubbing with your left hand is helping. "argyle, drive!" jonathan prompted, looking from the wounded officer to argyle.

    despite all of them trying, the man doesn't live, and ends up dying in the backseat. jonathan, sits back, defeated, not getting many answers regarding el's location. "it's going to be okay, we're going to find her," you mention, smiling towards him, somewhat wincing from the injury you must've received during the chaos.

    "babe? are you okay?" jonathan shifted towards you, looking towards your right side, your blue shirt becoming a dark brown. "oh- oh my god, i thought i just hit my shoulder or something-" you look as well, the blood transferring onto your hand. jonathan sit closer now, as well as the others; rolling up your sleeve to look at the wound.

    "argyle, stay on route to st. agnes hospital," he tries to calm the situation somewhat; however, when he sees a small shine come from your shoulder, he knows the bullet is still in there. "i'm going to be okay, jonathan," you nod, somewhat attempting to convince both of you in that fact, "in fact, i mean the adrenaline is kind of helping with the pain, with how crazy everything has been."

    he lets out a small laugh, a tear falling down his face, "adrenaline does do that. you've never not survived, so let's not start now." you lean forward, your forehead resting against his, a sigh escaping you. despite the current pain in your shoulder, you can't help but feel somewhat relaxed with jonathan.