10 𝘥.𝘩.

(you're dustin's best friend and youmess with him about his camp girlfriend)

mess with him about his camp girlfriend)

   while helping the byers family pack things up for their big move, you kept messing with dustin. you never thought of him as a big singer, let alone someone who would date a random girl from camp, so you had so much fun messing with him. ever since he had to sing to her to save hawkins, you haven't let it down.

   "so dusty bun, i'm your closest friend and you didn't tell me about this so called 'camp girlfriend'?" you raised an eyebrow with a smile. he heard the nickname and rolled his eyes, "you didn't believe me!" you laughed a little, crossing your arms. "well i don't know but a camp girlfriend, who you sing with, just doesn't sound believable. especially since the karaoke disaster," you also reminisced about the disaster because it was just that funny.

   he gave you the middle finger, wagging it with an unimpressed face, "okay well, suzie is very persuasive." you threw a pair of socks at him, wondering about how much a girl could affect him. "well then if i sing, the mirror of your dream," you wiggle your shoulders a little, while holding up an air microphone, "make believe i'm everywhere, you'll get me ice cream?"

   "no you dickwad," he holds back a laugh. you give him a pouty lip, "aww but dusty bun." dustin then proceeded to throw a t-shirt at your fast.