14 𝘴.𝘩.

☆彡 every nightfluff

☆彡 every night
fluff

      from above you, a small bell rings throughout the store. the rattling alerts the one and only steve harrington to your presence. he turns around, his arm on the register, his hair just as big as the infamous stories people tell of him. instantly, a smile grows on the boy's face, his one slightly worried face turning into a relaxed one.

    "dustin?" you ask, your arms crossed, eyebrow raised in his direction. he instantly turns around, his toothy grin lightening the mood, "i told you i was going to just be like five minutes." you rolled your eyes, knowing of his friendship with harrington and the fact that the two of them can go on and on for hours.

    you look between the two boys, even catching a glimpse at the other coworker, robin, who you met on rare occasions, "it's been more than five minutes... also, harrington, remember, if my brother is involved in anything regarding russians, demogorgons, or anything else in that sense, you contact me. you have my phone number for a reason, not for unsolicited pick up lines."

    steve immediately raises his hands, acting as if he's at your will. instead of lowering them both, soon thereafter, he pushes his hair back, "how about a little bit of both?" you look the boy up and down, a smile settling in on your face. "mmmh we'll see about that harrington. now, let's go dustin, mom already said she wanted us home by now and then i have somewhere to be."

    he looks back at steve with a pleading look, hoping baby he could drive him home or something, "how about i stay here until he closes and he drives me home? i can even call mom and tell her." you bite your lip, looking down at your watch and back up at the three. "fine, but please, anything happens, call me," you look at steve once more, a stern message behind them.

    "as you wish m'lady, maybe i'll see you there," he winks in your direction, making you turn around and start towards the door. "in your dreams, harrington," you remind him, slowly opening the door.

    he moves and leans against the counter, a smirk on his face, "every night."