11 𝘴.𝘩.

[while walking aroundbasically doing patrol, youheard a noise in the fog]

basically doing patrol, you
heard a noise in the fog]

   the fog was thick, making it almost impossible to see anything. what made it even worse was that that was when demogorgons would normally pop up. so, when the noise of something stepping on things in a fogging clearing next to the road, you were suspicious. you never fought demogorgons alone, especially at night. normally you and nancy would walk together but she was out with jonathan and you were stuck alone.

   at this point you didn't really have a fear of the demogorgons but rather the mysteries inside the fog along with the demogorgons. so, you readied your hockey stick and started in, the small crunching of the leaves and sticks under your feet becoming alarming to you and hopefully not the figure in the fog.

   crunching came from in front of you as well, alarming you to hold up the hockey stick to hit someone with it. that's when something made a noise, it was almost like a little whistle. you then decided to run straight for the noise, if you hit a demogorgon, you hit a demogorgon. "fuck off piece of shit!" you yelled and swung the stick, hoping to hit some part of the thing.

   a thud was heard and when you looked, there was steve lying on the floor. "oh crap," you pursed your lips and got down onto your knees, looking at his face for some kind of life. luckily there was a pulse, you sighed heavily and noticed a bucket of water behind him, nice. you threw the water onto steve, sending him drenched, but awake. "what was that for?" he yelled, before suddenly clutching the left side of his forehead.

   "i kind of knocked you out while thinking you were a demogorgon," you bit your lip while trying to look as innocent as you could. "well damn, that was a good shot, but next time how about you ask first," steve suggested, holding up a hand for you to pull him up.