12 𝘦.𝘩.

- you meet el for the first time -

you work as an intern for hopper after moving to hawkins and gained his trust enough to meet his daughter. he didn't talk of her much and you only found out about her because she radioed him in code. then through coercion and your charm, you talked him into talking to her since you would be working with him.

he finally let you after driving you to his house in the woods during your rounds. within the woods there was a cabin, it looked old, maybe a little dirty on the outside, but other than that it appeared as cozy. "don't anger her, and please don't interject yourself in everything throughout my home," hopper stated, setting the ground rules. "yes sir," you smiled to yourself as he started knocking on the door.

hopper did a rhythmic knock and suddenly multiple locks started to unlock. the door swung up to show a young girl, maybe middle school age. she had short curly hair and looked rather menacing for being so young. "who's this?" the girl asked, looking at you and raising her eyebrows. hopper sighs and motions to you, "that's y/n, my intern. y/n, this is eleven... my daughter."

the two of you bonded instantly, a connection that was different then that of eleven and her dad. instead it was like you were her older sister, who watched over her and cared for her. "okay eleven, what do you say when hopper asks for you to open the door?" you ask, sitting across the table from her. she shrugs, "yes." you shake your head.

"no no no, you have to jokingly say no," you say, smiling while eleven finally understands the joke. "hey i heard that!" hopper shouts from his room, sending the two of you laughing.