11 𝘸.𝘣.

[will had to shoot a demogorgon to save you]

demogorgon to save you]

running into demogorgons appeared to be a regular thing. however, you almost dying at the hands of one wasn't. normally, they'd leave when it was everyone, the pack system really worked. however, when you were out with the group, you got separated, it was only you and will. "will, where did everyone go? it's so dark and creepy out here," you held up a hockey stick.

he shrugged, holding onto the gun that was given to him, his knuckles turning white as he gripped it, "i-i don't know y/n." you let out a large sigh, staying close to will, your shoulders basically touching as you watched the woods. it seemed to have calmed down, the air almost sitting still, no sound could be heard.

"maybe it's gone?" you said, it was more like a question though, cocking your eyebrow a little while looking at will. he turned to look at you and stopped in his tracks, looking at something behind you. "will what are you-" you were about to continue until he lifted the gun, holding it up to the monster, making you stop your sentence. "y/n, jump!"

it was almost like time stood still, my heart beating fast as he yells at me. however, i couldn't sit there for forever. so i jumped, pushing myself out of the way so will could shoot the monster. when you turned around it was stumbling backwards at the shots. it didn't take long for will to run out of bullets and for the demogorgon to get back on its feet.

you were hoping it was just leave, but it continued for will, backing him into a tree. after a second of thinking you concluded to be a dumbass and agitate it. "hey you big asshole! how about you come for me!" you shouted hit it in the back repeatedly with the hockey stick. jabbing it in the head, trying to make it turn around.

"yeah, you hated that didn't you, well how about you stop me!" you once again yelled and started running, hearing the squishy noises of the demogorgon. "y/n no!" will yelled from behind you, following after you and the demogorgon, trying to help you in some way.