14 𝘳.𝘣.

☆彡 anonymous loverfluff

☆彡 anonymous lover
fluff

      "we don't even know if it is them! i mean, yes i like y/n, but we don't know who wrote the letters," robin looks towards steve, trying to explain why asking you out would be one of the worst decisions she's ever made. her hands flying through the air as she expresses herself.

    he rolls his eyes, shaking his head in disappointment, "okay, the handwriting, right? look at her hand writing and compare it to the note! i'm telling you, please you never notice the way they look at you." robin looks at steve upon his last comment, her mouth opening wide open, a smile forming on his face. amusement coursing through him.

robin swiftly hits his shoulder, "you are lying stevie," she pulls out the notes you wrote for her and the mysterious letters that appeared within her locker. as she looks it over, steve attempts to hide his knowing look, assuming she started noticing the similarities. "okay... so she writes her i's with little hearts sometimes, and curves the end of their e's... and so does the mystery letters," robin leans back in the passenger seat, an upset sigh leaving her.

    "how could i ever face her, stevie?" robin looks over to one of her only friends, his eyebrows raised as he attempts to look at the road and at her. "by, i don't know, actually talking to her, talk about our job, or some stupid drawing on a bathroom stall. they're going to love you regardless, robin. trust me," steve looks at robin for a split second, his eyes becoming the most sympathetic ones she has ever seen.

    "thank you so much... sherlock. of course i'd have to actually talk to her," robin hits his shoulder again, attempting to hide the warmth spreading throughout her because of you.