13 𝘳.𝘣.

- you find robin and steve after they were drugged -

     after hearing from dustin and erica what happened you grew worried. luckily, someone left some evidence behind of where they were going. small drips of blood splatter along the mall floors. you follow them all the way to the bathroom. some more blood smeared under the door, causing a slight amount of disarray throughout your body. anxiously, you open the door.

     instead of sounds of agony, there is sounds of laughter. you open it more widely now and notice someone wiggling around in the bathroom. when you push open the stall door there's robin, saying someone completely slurred. "robin?" you ask and she looks up at you. there's a childlike excitement in her eyes when she notices who it is.

     "y/n! oh you're here, hi! you should've seen what happened," robin smiles wrapping her hands together while trying to scoot back against the wall, "steve hair never said anything to the spies. he was like a spy." you raise an eyebrow at her and heard steve somewhat throwing up in the next stall over. "wow, that's so cool robin. how about we go get you guys some water and get out of here," you mention, kneeling down to help robin.

      she grabs a hold of your face and looks closely, "did you ever notice how soft your face is? like it's really soft." you hold back saying anything and instead remove her hands and put them in yours. "come on robin," this instinctive need to help takes over as you pull her up. it took more then a minute before you could get her standing by herself. "okay, harrington, you done?" 

     "oh yeah, that should be all of my guts now in the toilet," steve pulls open the door, using it somewhat to pull himself up. "now, how are we going to stop the russians," he widens his eyes at the two of you. both of them, while normally very weird, were acting beyond strange. "um how about we let the both of you calm down some before we stop a whole conspiracy?? now, let's find a water fountain, maybe you can wash your face some steve," you mention the last part due to the blood on his face.

     robin slings an arm around your shoulders, most likely attempting to help herself walk. obviously she had it worse then steve, likely from her overall being smaller. "thanks y/n," robin whispers close to your ear, slightly brushing the hair back with her hand. "well i'd do anything for you robin..." you smile slightly, "and of course steve! yep i'd do anything for the BOTH of you!'