12 𝘳.𝘣.

[you ask out robin]

[you ask out robin]

the first time that you went to scoops ahoy ice cream there was this cute sarcastic girl behind the counter. you then began to go almost everyday, now you didn't buy ice cream everyday but you occasionally looked inside to see if she was there. and sometimes she would look at you and you'd quickly walk away because damn you must've looked like a weird ass stalker.

and then one day you weren't expecting to see her there, you walked by and she wasn't at the counter. so since she was not there, you decided to buy some ice cream, mostly because she made you so flustered. the look she gave you made you falter under usually stutter to the point that you looked like a complete idiot. "so that'll be a fudge stripe double scoop in a cone?" steve asked.

that was your usual order, in fact, robin, the girl you've been lowkey stalking, knew your order. so occasionally whenever she'd see you near the shop she'd get it ready for when you'd walk in. "yep," you simply say and hand over the money. when it came to steve he was usually pretty funny but you didn't talk to him much. he just wasn't compatible with your personality.

and after you handed him the money, the back door opened, showing robin who was peering out to see who ordered. "oh hi fudge girl," robin said, oh yeah, she never got your name. "hi," you said, smiling while waving a little. she then walked out and sat on the counter behind steve.

"so you come to the mall often?" robin then asked, trying to finally have an actual conversation with you. you nodded, looking around, "uh yeah, there isn't much to do in town so i just kind of walk around, maybe watch a movie every once in a while." steve noticed the odd interaction so he moved to the side and began to take the next order.

she then nodded, "yeah i like movies too, they're quite enjoyable." you then nodded, eating some of your ice cream. it was this moment that you finally got the courage to ask her out. "uh what time do you get off of work?" you asked, causing her to look surprised. a small smile makes her way to her mouth, "i get off at 7 tonight, why?"

"do you want to see one of the movies playing afterwards?" you asked, biting your lip worried that she would say no. she nodded, "absolutely... i still don't have your name fudge swirl girl, though." you then smiled, "well, it's y/n. i'll see you there at 7:15?" and she nodded before turning to steve to let you walk away.