10 𝘸.𝘣.

[the boys couldn't think of anythingto give as a gift to apologize to el,so you helped them]

to give as a gift to apologize to el,
so you helped them]

   "so you're telling me that you want me to help you guys because you lied to el?" you raised an eyebrow at the group, crossing your arms in blatant annoyance. "no! well yes, kind of. hopper told me to stay away so i did," mike complained, trying to relieve some of the tension (mostly considering you were close with el). you rolled your eyes, "that doesn't excuse your actions, however, because i am close with el, i'll help you, for her sake."

   mike gave a sigh of relief, standing up and thanking you briskly. the search for a present started and most of the time the boys found it as too expensive or not good enough. "i think we should just go with a cheaper necklace like y/n suggested earlier," will pointed towards you, smiling a little. you gave him a crooked smile back before looking at the others, "yes, simple, but she doesn't really own much jewelry."

   "she won't enjoy it, i just know it," mike argued, scoffing a little at how badly getting jewelry sounded. will turned to look at him, an eyebrow raised, "y/n seems to know el a little better, maybe we should listen to her/him. i mean, it's not a bad idea!" the two had a standoff, glaring at each other angrily. "how would you know what girls like?" mike argued, crossing his arms as his face settled to an upset facial expression.

   you put yourself between the two, "mike calm the fuck down will you. second, if you don't want our help, than do your own thing. come on will, let's go to the theater." you pulled will with you, walking off angrily as mike was having a tantrum. "thank you will, while mike didn't agree, i did. i think a necklace would've been beautiful," you smiled, holding his hand now instead of his wrist.

   "it was your idea, and you're my friend, of course i would defend your ideas," will beamed, smiling back at you. "well thank you anyway will," you continued walking towards the theater, the stress of mike's stress was coming off of your backs.