15 𝘴.𝘩.

☆彡 hey there youfluff

☆彡 hey there you
fluff

a demobat flies above your head, swirling around you. you grab your hockey stick, holding the hand. it suddenly dives down. startled, you swing the stick around, hitting it. for a second, it almost seems like it's down, like it's just falling to the ground. however, it stops itself from falling, flying right towards you. you try to hit it with your hockey stick, but fail.

    the demobat flies right into your shoulder, ripping some of the clothes, and scratching your skin. you stumble backwards, barely able to catch yourself as the demobat flies upwards. it turns around and attempts to dive bomb you again, flying straight towards you. you swing the hockey stick once more, hitting it to the ground. as it flayed a little, you continue to hit it against the ground, just making sure. instantly the pain rolls in, causing you to breath out heavily. you rip one of your sleeves off, wrapping it around your shoulder.

"fuck," you whisper as you look around, not knowing how you already lost everyone. with blood spilling from your wound and your terrible sense of direction, you grow worried. however, a light, similar to that of a small flashlight comes into view from outside the crumbled rubble around you. out from around a large pillar comes steve. your knight in shining armor steve. would do anything for you steve.

his eyebrows raise as he looks at you, bloodied and beat. "y/n, are you okay?" steve frantically asks, setting the flashlight down and rushing over to you. your face softens as he does so, "hey there you. i'll be alright for now, but one of those stupid bat things really messed up my shoulder." he looks at you shoulder, pulling some of the cloth back. just as the two of you are about to hug, robin walks up. "we have to find- oh there you are y/n. nancy thinks she found something," she comments, looking between the two of you.

"okay, we'll be there," steve mentions, not looking back at her, his eyes still focused on you. robin simply nods, walking back towards nancy and eddie. "steve... it's going to be okay," you look up at him, crossing your arms in front of your chest. he looks at your shoulder and back at your face, raising his hand to caress your cheek. "we're getting out of here soon enough, i won't let anything else hurt you."