15 𝘯.𝘸.

☆彡 what the fuckviolence

☆彡 what the fuck
violence

"nancy, what the hell is going on in hawkins?" you ask her, standing outside of the byers' residence. she looks back at the christmas lights hanging throughout the house, and then to jonathan. he gives her a small nod and she pulls you in. "mike.. and will are in some deep government coverup thing or something, and these monster things are everywhere," nancy attempts to sum up the information she knows, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

you nod, looking up at the ceiling for a second, wondering if your girlfriend is downright crazy or she's a good sister. "okay.. i'm going to pretend like this is all totally normal. okay, now why are there lights strung around the ceiling?" you ask, taking your hands and putting them on nancy's shoulders. jonathan finally speaks up, waving one of his hands. "my mom set them up to talk to will," he said them so casually that it seemed as though it's a thing that every family does.

    "now why are there weapons laid about?" you question the two, knowing that you were asking a moderate amount of questions for the situation. "to stop the monsters," nancy leans over to the byers' table and grabs a small gun, "so yeah, that's pretty much all that-" just as she's about to speak more, the lights begin to flicker, making the room look darker as something overtakes everything. suddenly, something emerges from nothing, it's large, with a head that opens into five petal-like shapes.

    you instantly scream, having seen nothing like it. nancy raises the gun and shoots at the creature; however, as she shoots, nothing happens. "shit!" you yell and grab one of the knives on the table, throwing it at the monster. it disappears soon thereafter, something obviously happening to it. "nancy, what the fuck?!"