13 𝘭.𝘴.

*̥˚ tentacle monster  *̥˚angst - violence warning

*̥˚ tentacle monster *̥˚
angst - violence warning

fighting the mind flayer was becoming no easy feat. it felt like you were being cornered, being pushed into a small cabin with no escape. no one knew exactly what to do, either fight it with weapons or eleven. but it expected you to be under prepared. which made you easy prey held within a convoluted trap.

soon after the whole group was trapped together, within hopper's cabin, it began to surround the house. tentacles fall through the roof, sending wood flying down at the group. the arm tried to grab something, anything. unluckily, it grabbed your arm, trying to pull you upwards. "ahh stupid tentacle monster!" you shout, hitting it with your other arm while the others hold you down.

"i'll get you y/n!" lucas yells as loud as he can, hoping to get to you through the commotion. within his sight there's an axe, perfect for saving his partner with. he swings it, hitting the arm thing right in the center; however, it still holds on strong. "it's crushing my arm!" you exclaim, the small crackling noise of bones crushing can be heard throughout the cabin. blood begins to trick down your arm and onto your shirt.

lucas gets another hit in, but it was too late. your arm lays at your side, mangled and lifeless. tears run down your face as max tries to help you. she tries to wrap a homemade tourniquet around your upper arm. "oh my god- y/n you're going to be okay," lucas rushes over, sliding onto his knees next to you. "how can you be sure?" you ask, nearly screaming in pain as max tries to stop the flow of blood to your arm.

"because you're the strongest person that i know," he tries to smile at you despite the strenuous conditions.