THE ELITES

J

J.S HIGH STUDENT COUNCIL (SY 2023-2024)

BASE: The Keep. 5th floor, Student Council Office

DESCRIPTION: The Elites consists of the 5 highest-ranked students of J.S High. They wear two brooches on their collar. One is the Elites' logo, and the other is the roman numeral that corresponds to their rank.

Their role is to make sure that the students uphold the great name of the House of Kings. And aside from the brotherhoods, they are the representatives and the face of J.S High.

MOTTO: "What happens in the castle, stays in the castle."

ELITES PRESIDENT:

Name: Ian Rothman

Rank: 1 (Gaffer)

Current MP: 12,000+

 The Elites president is the highest-ranking student who has the role of handling and disciplining the brotherhoods. He makes sure that the brotherhoods follow their rules accordingly, which is why he has the power to suspend and deliberate them. But this is his only role as he is not allowed to intervene with the activities of the White Uniforms.

Class: IV-A

Club: Broadcasting Club (Club Advisor)

Birthdate: August 8, 2004

Age: 19 y/o

ELITES VICE PRESIDENT:

Name: Gavriil Ivanovich Alexeev

Rank: 2 (Gaffer)

Current MP: 8400+

The Elites vice president is the second most respected white uniform in their house as he has the role of handling and disciplining them. The vice has the power to suspend and deliberate the white uniforms that do not follow their rules. But similar to the president, he cannot intervene with the activities of the brotherhoods.

Class: Class II-A

Club: Newspaper Club (Club Advisor)

Birthdate: September 13, 2005

Age: 18 y/o

ELITES SECRETARY:

Name: Richard Young

Rank: 3 (Gaffer)

Current MP: 7800+

The Elites secretary has one of the most important roles in the student council as he contributes to the modification and the creation of both the White Uniform and Brotherhood Rules. He has the power to change and add rules with the approval of President Janus Sinclaire.

Class: Class IV-A

Club: Business Leaders Club (Club Leader)

Birthdate: December 27, 2005

Age: 18 y/o

ELITES TREASURER:

Name: Dustin Griffiths 

Rank: 4 (Gaffer)

Current MP: 6200+

The Elites treasurer handles the internal funds of J.S High. He has the role of collecting the funds from both the white uniforms and brotherhoods. He also holds the budget for all clubs and the events that must take place in their house.

Class: Class III-A

Club: Debate Club (Club Leader)

Birthdate: March 25, 2006

Age: 18 y/o

ELITES SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE:

Name: Justin Griffiths

Rank: 5 (Gaffer)

Current MP: 6200+

The Elites school rep. has the busiest role as he is responsible for handling the activities outside of J.S High. All the external affairs are brought to him and approved by him, and when the Elites must visit the other Houses, the school representative must take charge. He also has the role of cleaning up and destroying every piece of information that might have leaked from their house.

Class: Class III-A

Club: Cooking Club (Club Leader)

Birthdate: March 25, 2006

Age: 18 y/o

There is a Monthly Ranking Announcement that takes place in the Great Hall. During this announcement, the students will see their updated rank and standing. 

The full list of ranks will be flashed on the screens during their lunch break, while the leader of the Kings will announce the top 10 highest-ranking students.

The Elites consist of the Top 5 highest-ranking students, but the students who are ranked 6-10 are already trained for the positions of the Elites as they have the highest chances of replacing the members. If they surpass the ranks of any existing member of the Elites, they must immediately take their place and assume the role that is equivalent to their new rank.